ifollow | Vital Football

ifollow

Been fine for me... Connection issues?

The only thing I've noticed today is that it has seemed super zoomed in. Maybe it often is, but hard to see what's going on bar the exact player on the ball!

Re-booted and it appears better. Just had three minutes continuous football. Enough to see we haven't got going yet.

My lad managed to get it to play from tablet onto out smart TV . But the BBC scores came through before we/they scored!

This is the first match I’ve watched it and it was very good, as good as watching a proper televised game. Are issues linked to broadband speed? I have 35 MB+ download and upload.

Fine for me.

Perhaps IFollow gets the blame regardless when bandwidth and other issues may have an impact outside of IFollows control.

No problems with transmission (all season so far), apart from the over-enthusiastic zooming today by the camera operator. I watch via BT home hub and Firefox, with laptop connected by HDMI cable to TV

a view of the near touchline today. so credit to them for finally setting the camera up to get the whole pitch in the shot.

Honestly I keep it very simple with IFollow and just watch it straight onto my laptop. I can honestly say other than once, when I really needed to have cleared the cache before I've never had a problem.
I do wonder if it's something to do with demand in an area sometimes? I'd imagine there's far less for it where I am compared to those in Lincoln and surrounding areas.
I do have one of those green box telecomms things about 50 feet up the road from me as well which I think helps

As a general over view I would say the most reliable combination is decent internet speed and a lap top; HDMI cable to the TV as a bonus.

I appreciate not everyone has that option and they shouldn't need to compromise but may be something to consider until ifollow becomes a bit more bomb proof.

No probs for me today, I tend not to mess with it when it's up and running. Obviously frustrating when it doesn't work, for whatever reason.

So far been watching in Chester directly on laptop with no problems, using Firefox.

Today, in Lincoln, that setup connected to TV via hdmi cable, only problem - apart from the result - was a freeze 10 min before ko but got going again, though occasional stutter early in game.

Agree the problem may not be iFollow.

Although I have no issues with streaming fullstop. I checked deals on my BT account and for the same price I pay now I can upgrade and get full fibre 150MB download speed.

I think I might go for that. Always worth checking your account with BT for new deals.

First time I have used it today, impressed, had a lesson how to log on etc which I hope I can remember for next time ! We do have a good internet speed onto a desk top.

No problems for me at all all season - I usually watch via BT Infinity home hub and Firefox, with PC connected by HDMI cable to TV. Quality is nearly as good as a Sky game.

I've even watched a game in Cornwall on a very very basic Sky broadband connection, and also streamed a game on my iPad while on a British Airways flight using the in flight wifi.

So any issues do eem to be at the subscribers end with either their own internet speed, or the browser they are using.

Well I ran iFollow on my laptop linked to my phone with the signal coming through 5G (I think) with virtually no problems.

I have watched or tried to watch every match on ifollow. Thus is the first game I can say no buffering and perfect reception for full game. I see others complaining unwatchable which I have been in that category most weeks. Still obviously major issues with servuce

No issues at all for me so far apart from the universal freeze just before HT against Mansfield.I’m watching on a tablet via the OS live match centre. Agree that some of the camera work could be improved but overall pretty good. A bit frustrating that the prematch adverts cut off the commentary team, a shame radio Lincs can’t sync their music interlude for when the adds come on as they must be at a preset time....maybe I’m being a bit picky there and very minor when others are struggling to get anything at all