Ifollow tomorrow | Vital Football

Ifollow tomorrow

bristolimp

Vital Champions League
£10 to watch is very expensive for what will be a soulless match in a soulless stadium.

Apart from the fact that most viewings have been terrible or ended in defeat when I have subscribed if they have made it a couple of quid (about all it is worth) I would have purchase it.

I think I will stick to the radio commentary this time and the same for wolves u21. If that is also £10 that’s a rip off.

The last one was, and you can buy a pass on the site for tomorrow.

Although I won't be doing so.

£10 to watch is very expensive for what will be a soulless match in a soulless stadium.

Apart from the fact that most viewings have been terrible or ended in defeat when I have subscribed if they have made it a couple of quid (about all it is worth) I would have purchase it.

I think I will stick to the radio commentary this time and the same for wolves u21. If that is also £10 that’s a rip off.

It IS expensive, especially for a game in this competition, but speaking for myself, because getting to any home match is a major undertaking for me plus I can only get to less than half the away matches in a season (saw nine last season) I'm just glad of any opportunity to see the Imps play at all.

I'm similar watched Mansfield & Tranmere but can't see myself paying £10 to watch a reserve game