ifollow/Sky Watching Online | Page 4 | Vital Football

ifollow/Sky Watching Online

Don't think you'll find any Gills fans that don't think Hanlan is a right handful tbf. It's when he gets into a goal scoring position that his flaws become evident.

Cheers all, yes was aware of the HDMI from laptop to TV option, but my laptop doesn’t have an HDMI port, they seem to exclude useful ports like these in effort to keep making the things slimmer!
I have an Apple TV, but I’m assuming the casting option is blocked by iFollow software. I guess it’s possible I could download the iFollow app straight onto the Apple TV and watch it from there without casting, which is what I do with BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video.
if its new then it will probably have a usb-c port which is multi purpose - you can get an adaptor quite cheaply (or even better to get a usb-c hub)

My son in law told me his bank a/c had been debited £10 for the Hull match although he is a season ticket holder and had used a code. I checked my a/c and lo and behold they have done the same to me. Their twitter handles cannot be messaged so I have left a message on the official site. I expect a reply sometime never and am very pissed off. The streaming quality on Saturday left much to be desired but I was all set to cough up a tenner for tonight, no longer. I'm beginning to feel quite sour about the experience and will need some persuading to part with more than my already spent ST money. Poor.

Why can't the club just put a note up on it's own site, saying contact iFollow (if it's not the clubs fault) cannot be that hard. Once again, complete disregard for supporters.

My son in law told me his bank a/c had been debited £10 for the Hull match although he is a season ticket holder and had used a code. I checked my a/c and lo and behold they have done the same to me.

Had me in a panic there and quickly checked my accounts. Thankfully nothing taken.

I logged into my laptop and TV multiple times and envisaged multiple debits to my PayPal or CC.

Poor service from EFL, hopefully a glitch and not an ongoing issue, don't want to have to be checking accounts after each game to ensure nothing awry has happened. Hopefully they'll sort it rapidly for you.

I'm enjoying the games, and tonight is my fourth for a tenner. As I'm having a beer, I've plugged the laptop into the TV... If I kick the laptop across the floor when getting a beer (done that before!) I shall be billing the club! 😏

Evening all. Long time reader of this board and previous poster on the 'old' one. With regards to casting to televisions, I use two of several ways, either to my Firestick or the TV itself from my laptop. For TV I select wireless display, or on the Firestick select mirroring. At the bottom right of Windows click on settings and look for connect. If it does not appear click expand. Then click on connect and a list will appear at the top of the screen and just select which you want to use and the picture and sound will be cast to your TV. Hope this helps anyone with problems and apologies if this has been stated previously.

My son in law told me his bank a/c had been debited £10 for the Hull match although he is a season ticket holder and had used a code. I checked my a/c and lo and behold they have done the same to me. Their twitter handles cannot be messaged so I have left a message on the official site. I expect a reply sometime never and am very pissed off. The streaming quality on Saturday left much to be desired but I was all set to cough up a tenner for tonight, no longer. I'm beginning to feel quite sour about the experience and will need some persuading to part with more than my already spent ST money. Poor.

That`s really poor, jogills. Hopefully you`ll let the Club know about the problem as well as iFollow. You will get a response from iFollow but from personal experience, it may take a week or more ! Not good enough.

That`s really poor, jogills. Hopefully you`ll let the Club know about the problem as well as iFollow. You will get a response from iFollow but from personal experience, it may take a week or more ! Not good enough.

Thanks. I have contacted both club EFL digital. I have had an automatic acknowledgement from the club so far but I'll post when I get a proper response. I'm more disappointed than anything because fans need to have faith in the process when they have committed both cash up front and their bank details. We can ill afford to lose anyone currently.

Thanks. I have contacted both club EFL digital. I have had an automatic acknowledgement from the club so far but I'll post when I get a proper response. I'm more disappointed than anything because fans need to have faith in the process when they have committed both cash up front and their bank details. We can ill afford to lose anyone currently.

I think this is an EFL rather than club issue. Fans all across the leagues have mentioned similar things happening.

Just checked my account and I've been charged £10 too!

I would say email the EFL. But you probably won’t get a reply there either. Too busy washing their hands of the Macclesfield thing to do anything else.

Wonder which club is next? Southend? or will there be another one before their turn comes 🙄

I would say email the EFL. But you probably won’t get a reply there either. Too busy washing their hands of the Macclesfield thing to do anything else.

Wonder which club is next? Southend? or will there be another one before their turn comes 🙄

The Southend chairman seems quite positive that they will be ok. They've not been allowed to spend this season's season ticket money yet, and a lot of the debt could be cleared if the STH paid in cash... With the new stadium already agreed, it will just need some more patience of the HMRC and they will get the money owed...

Last edited: