iFollow self-help / FAQs | Page 10 | Vital Football

iFollow self-help / FAQs

I've now had a reply to my email and they say:

"We have identified a technical issue affecting the availability & playback of full match replays. We expect this to be fixed by 23rd September."

Since the full match replays work in the EFL Android/Iphone app, the problem appears to be with the weareimps.com site itself when using a browser. The highlights, extended highlights work fine. Clicking on the full match replay, just takes you to the match report.

Hopefully they will have it fixed soon, but as far as I can tell it's a problem with the internal links on the website.

Since the full match replays work in the EFL Android/Iphone app, the problem appears to be with the weareimps.com site itself when using a browser. The highlights, extended highlights work fine. Clicking on the full match replay, just takes you to the match report.

Hopefully they will have it fixed soon, but as far as I can tell it's a problem with the internal links on the website.
It would be nice just to get a response from apart from a computer generated message.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/september/club-statement/

Interesting analogy from Colchester. Be interesting if we sold more than 500 for MK.
Also interesting the large amount of season ticket refunds claimed by Colchester fans, £110,000 worth , as against £26,000 worth who left their money in the Club . I think only 70 Imps have claimed refunds, over 4,000 didn't, great loyal support in very difficult times. UTI.

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2020/september/club-statement/

Interesting analogy from Colchester. Be interesting if we sold more than 500 for MK.

Is the 500 quoted there what they normally offer for away teams? Meaning that for us it would be 1400/1800 (dependent on whole or part of Stacey West) for big teams and less for smaller teams? It isn;t a fixed 500 is it?

Either way their sales are very low for their own fans. Would be good to see how we are doing. Of course we have the 4000+ season tickets viewing but how many more on top? And are we creaming more from away games by going above the "usual away allowance."

Wouldn't surprise me if most season ticket holders are watching home and away. Thus we need the entry to these games via the clubsite to be working perfectly for all.

Thinking a bit more about the number of passes sold. Given this was the only way of seeing this game makes me wonder how many they used to sell last season for overseas viewers. Makes me think Ifollow themselves can’t be making any money from lower leagues.

Just had a helpful response from ifollow efl which sorted my problem out, can now log on again and create a new account. Taken two weeks but gives hope to others waiting an answer.

Just had a helpful response from ifollow efl which sorted my problem out, can now log on again and create a new account. Taken two weeks but gives hope to others waiting an answer.
Better late than never - pleased you are sorted out at last. Hopefully there will be no problems on Sunday pm. because it this is going to be the only way of watching the games for some time.

As we will be the only game streaming at that time be interesting to see if that makes a difference

I've now had a reply to my email and they say:

"We have identified a technical issue affecting the availability & playback of full match replays. We expect this to be fixed by 23rd September."

Just tried a few full replays today and they are working now. (using Fire TV and the Silk browser). Should be good in most browsers now too, not just the app.

One thing I have noticed when watching the highlights is the camera constantly zooms in and out. It'd be better if the zoom was kept constant during the 90 minutes, it doesn't half send you dizzy when it's close.

One thing I have noticed when watching the highlights is the camera constantly zooms in and out. It'd be better if the zoom was kept constant during the 90 minutes, it doesn't half send you dizzy when it's close.
It just takes time to acclimatise.

Just tried a few full replays today and they are working now. (using Fire TV and the Silk browser). Should be good in most browsers now too, not just the app.

Yes, working now - on Chrome anyway. It still says 'Register' in the Latest Videos section but clicking on it now works.

They no longer seem to be available for last season's games though - only highlights - I'm sure they used to be.

I had very few issues with iFollow prior to this season. Was very happy with it. This season has been shocking - typically miss all build up and the first 10-20 minutes. Streaming on the mobile device app is improving though, pretty much back to as it was, but on my SurfacePro via website it remains unusable.

They must be sorting it all out because there seems very little across social media (not just Lincoln but generally) about it this weekend.