iFollow refund | Vital Football

iFollow refund

madrid_gill

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just got the following email from iFollow. Pretty good of them really, hadn't been expecting any kind of refund:

"With the 2019/20 season now officially concluded – with the exception of Play-offs for some teams – we write to update you on your iFollow subscription.

Though the service has been available throughout the lockdown period, we fully appreciate that video-on-demand and club content is no substitute for live football.

To thank you for your patience and custom we will refund you a sum which is the equivalent of 19% of your seasonal package. This will be processed and back in your account within 28 days.

We will be in touch in due course regarding your renewal for the 2020/21 season.

Kind regards,
EFL Digital"

I wonder what they will charge for next season ? There must surely be an increase in subscribers when the start date is announced ? With stadiums on restricted capacity , they will have to change their policy on not showing games in the UK.

I just got an e-mail from them congratulating me on West Brom getting promoted and informing that iFollow WBA TV is therefore being discontinued.

Has anyone else had this?

Oh well, it looks like I'll have to write back and check that they haven't cancelled my subscription.

West Brom! Of all the cheek... I haven't forgotten Derek bloody Statham.

Oh well, it looks like I'll have to write back and check that they haven't cancelled my subscription.

West Brom! Of all the cheek... I haven't forgotten Derek bloody Statham.

Have no recollection of Derek Statham. Don't get me started on Brian Statham, though, and that mindless sending off of his at Brentford (I think).

You are taking this too calmly. You need something about your anger at being forced to panic as your life is reduced to chaos by I Player shock move.

I didn’t get a West Brom email either.

I wrote them an e-mail and they got straight back to me and sorted it out.

It turns out I did have an account with West Brom. It must have been because back in the old days of radio commentary, when ours conked out you could log in to the opponents and listen to theirs.

The difference in service between now and then is like night and day. Very impressive, given how bloody awful it was before.