iFollow - or not | Vital Football

iFollow - or not

Me too. Looked at a Forest vs Reading screen for 1/2 an hour then it came on. Not ready to say it's a waste of $190 yet but it certainly is a case of 'could do better'.

I usually pay per match. Can't watch all of them because work and home commitments but I got in about 15 last year

again, what other options to see pretty much every game without a million pop ups? :)

Could do much better, there seems to be one issue or another every single game. Either commentary, or delays or poor sound.

One good thing about the match highlights - I noticed the WBA game had the Radio Nottingham commentary back again, instead of the rubbish guy we had last season.

Last season, I had the video and the crowd noise, but NO commentary at all for the whole season. Did anyone have different from that?

Filming is poor...you can get better even with a mobile phone...dont think its fair..from the people that I know ...there are thousands using the service...so the company is making money out of it...they should improve it..there is room for improvement...by a good margin...a half decent camera nd a half decent operator can provide us with a much better product...if we get promoted...all the people that r using it now will leave ...as you can watch all tge premiership football for approx the same price...plus alot more...

I think IFollow is only available in the EPL, as televised games are contractually unavailable. Last season one Forest game wasnt shown because it was being televised in Timbuktu or Lapland or somewhere similar!

I think IFollow is only available in the EPL, as televised games are contractually unavailable. Last season one Forest game wasnt shown because it was being televised in Timbuktu or Lapland or somewhere similar!
Correct. They don't strim games which are on local TV.

I got the game eventually. The commentary was there but you could hardly hear it. Still can't get it on an IOS device though (they say there is an App issue).

Iv been raging with their customer service operator, who seemingly has no idea what is going on with it and keeps telling me to ‘call nottingham’.....what!!??
If there was any other viable option to watch the games I would take it, just on principle for their complete shitness! But as it is I’m stuck with ifollow.....joy

Was wondering whether to subscribe to watch the highlights. Think I'll stick to NFFC YouTube instead

Surely they are breaking their contract to provide a service and providing a product not fit for sale. Write a letter quoting both factors and ask for money back. They will soon sort.

They are not breaking their contract with UK based users who are using VPNs.

The people providing the service have the means to detect and block IPs generated by VPNs; that is what they have been doing since the back end of last season

I got the game eventually. The commentary was there but you could hardly hear it. Still can't get it on an IOS device though (they say there is an App issue).
I had the same situation. You would think iFollow would offer some kind of apology for the inconvenience. I tried to get through to Customer Support several times but no response from them either. Just when I was about to give up and watch a Premier League match, the Forest game suddenly appeared, but with poor audio.

Still can't understand why all the UK is excluded from watching the games. Afterall why a scottish or an irish fan cannot watch the games played miles away from home...its not as if they r taking something from the matchday attendance...

Last edited:
I freely admit that I use ifollow when I cannot get to see the games I want to see.
Being in the UK I can understand the frustration our overseas fellow reds.
But purely on my experience and my experience only I cannot fault ifollow for my matchday experience. I am truly sorry for our overseas reds, honestly I feel for you especially if you have already paid for the service. I do however agree with the time honered system of complain like mad until you either get a full refund or your service provider improves the service to your satisfaction.