iFollow Now Canaries TV | Vital Football

iFollow Now Canaries TV

fanforlife

Alert Team
Norwich City are pleased to introduce our new rebranded video subscription service Canaries TV, which replaces the iFollow platform used in the EFL.
Subscribers will be able to listen to BBC Radio Norfolk commentary of each of our 38 Premier League matches, as well as Emirates FA Cup and Carabao Cup ties, regardless of where you are in the world.
Other perks include access to match highlights before they are made available on our official Club channels, the ability to watch full press conferences and lots more.
The benefits of the service are broken down into three categories:
Season Pass - £45
  • Listen to all City games with BBC Radio Norfolk commentary
  • Access to match highlights before being published on other Club channels
  • Press conferences in full
  • Behind-the-scenes content
  • Match archive
Match Pass - £5
Monthly Pass - £4.49
  • Access to match highlights before being published on other Club channel
  • Press conferences in full
  • Behind-the-scenes content
  • Match archive
All packages will be available from Monday, July 1 2019.

If you are an exile it’s getting very expensive to follow NCFC. Say you live in Leeds and are married with 2 children , and you all support NCFC . Your home and away Memberships will come to £400 and your Canaries TV will be £45 . That is FOUR HUNDRED AND FOURTY FIVE pounds before you even buy a ticket , and before all the costs of actually buying those tickets , replica kits ,travel , hotels , food and drink What a disgusting rip off by NCFC and Canaries TV .

My advice to anyone thinking of buying these rip off products is not to do it and tell NCFC and CanariesTV to f**k off

CanariesTv haha makes it sound like a real good thing to buy. Is expect yo watch love games, u21 and u18 games etc but nope.

Why dont they show the u21 and youth match or highlights?

Also now we are back in prem you'll be able to watch most of the games on stream anyhow. I find it crazy that my father in France can watch the match yet I can't...doesn't seem right.