iFollow Members | Vital Football

iFollow Members

I used ifollow to listen to the games as I'm out of Radio Kent coverage. I've not used the facility to watch a match though

Not sure, but if you are in this country I think it's only mid-week games. I've watch two games, quality of picture good, Radio Kent commentary (I think) and unfortunately no replays of any action. Not bad for £10.

i subscribe to the audio. its a bit hit and miss at times coverage wise, but getting better, and given there is no alternative, its the only choice for live commentary if you aren't in Kent.

I have used iFollow and would recommend it. Picture quality is very good. I`d gladly pay a tenner to watch the FA Cup game on Sat but I don`t think there`s any chance that the game will be video-aired in the UK. I will go to the Replay, though ;):cup:

This season, it's been excellent. I subscribe as an international user with my VPN. Other than the games I've been at, I've pretty much watched every game - video quality good and comms from Peter Lloyd and radio kent, in time with the video. I'd recommend getting a VPN - I use Express VPN and signing up. The UK subscription is limited.

Does any one know whether Saturday's match is on iFollow? I don't believe the FA Cup is on.