IFollow codes | Page 3 | Vital Football

IFollow codes

I'm racing home tomorrow from a week in Devon to get back to Rainham in time for the 3 O'clock KO. I'm trusting there is a letter from GFC on the doormat and that the instructions to log on to ifollow are quick and simple!?

They are simple. you just need to create an account, there is then the option to either purchase the match for a tenner or a box to use the code. Obviously, you'll need to cross your fingers that the code turns up and that it works! I guess there is the option of paying the tenner, if it doesn't turn up or work, and contacting the club for a refund after..

Got mine in the post yesterday in plenty of time for saturdays game. Not sure what the fuss is all about.

The issue is that plenty of people, both on here and other forums, have mentioned that they haven't got the letter yet (with just one day to go), for them "the fuss" is that they may not see the match having shelled out for a season ticket. As long as you're OK though, that's OK then; they should cut it with "the fuss".

I'm racing home tomorrow from a week in Devon to get back to Rainham in time for the 3 O'clock KO. I'm trusting there is a letter from GFC on the doormat and that the instructions to log on to ifollow are quick and simple!?
Good luck with that tomorrow.West country traffic can be a problem so setting your alarm early will be essential.

The issue is that plenty of people, both on here and other forums, have mentioned that they haven't got the letter yet (with just one day to go), for them "the fuss" is that they may not see the match having shelled out for a season ticket. As long as you're OK though, that's OK then; they should cut it with "the fuss".

I cant see anyone on here that's a ST holder that hasn't already got theirs today? I may have missed that though?

There's a spattering of people panicking on the FB groups, but mostly it's people saying they didn't get it yesterday when some others did, but many then saying they got it today, and the usual anti club shit stirrers trying to panic everyone too.

I saw one typical anti scally candidate complain that 3 of them in the house had STs and only 2 codes had been sent out (i.e. 1 of her kids had been forgotten)! Someone reminded her she only needed 1 to watch the game, but she wasn't having any of it. Odd IMO. Seems like people just desperately looking for something to beat the club with.

Others are actually offering to sell/give their spares to other fans (taking money away from the club at a time when it's most vulnerable, as that person will then not purchase the game themselves on Ifollow (and the club gets 70% of sales apparently). Poor show IMO.

I got mine in the post today and I only live just over a mile from the ground. The address label was very faded like the ink in the printer had almost run out, so perhaps they needed a keen sighted postie to see where it should be going!

I cant see anyone on here that's a ST holder that hasn't already got theirs today? I may have missed that though?

There's a spattering of people panicking on the FB groups, but mostly it's people saying they didn't get it yesterday when some others did, but many then saying they got it today, and the usual anti club shit stirrers trying to panic everyone too.

I saw one typical anti scally candidate complain that 3 of them in the house had STs and only 2 codes had been sent out (i.e. 1 of her kids had been forgotten)! Someone reminded her she only needed 1 to watch the game, but she wasn't having any of it. Odd IMO. Seems like people just desperately looking for something to beat the club with.

Others are actually offering to sell/give their spares to other fans (taking money away from the club at a time when it's most vulnerable, as that person will then not purchase the game themselves on Ifollow (and the club gets 70% of sales apparently). Poor show IMO.

I did see that re the selling of the codes on Facebook, which I think we can all agree is a poor show. Me, my dad and my son each have season tickets and, in a typical GFC way, it was just my 8 year old son who had received his code after today's post. Obviously not an issue for me and my son as we'll watch it together, if I can drag him off of the Xbox, but I have seen elsewhere that some STHs haven't received their codes. I trust and hope that going forward, it'll be done in a more automated way (i.e. email), which will also save the club a lot of money.

I saw one typical anti scally candidate complain that 3 of them in the house had STs and only 2 codes had been sent out (i.e. 1 of her kids had been forgotten)! Someone reminded her she only needed 1 to watch the game, but she wasn't having any of it.

Haha! Classic Medway Towns mentality. Impressed that she could count to three though.

I got mine in the post today and I only live just over a mile from the ground. The address label was very faded like the ink in the printer had almost run out, so perhaps they needed a keen sighted postie to see where it should be going!
My label was so faded it was a wonder the postie found the right house!

Haha! Classic Medway Towns mentality. Impressed that she could count to three though.
Well apart from just using it as a stick to beat the club with, as many with the agenda on there are all to keen to try to do, it was clear to me that the only reason she wants it is so that she can pass it onto mates who don't have a ST, who would otherwise have to buy it, so doing the club out of money ultimately (at a time it needs it the most). Is it any wonder Scally calls some of these fans some of the names he does sometimes.

Ditto on the ink problem.

I got mine today. Any idea why the club are asking me to tell them all of my details which they must have already?

Ditto on the ink problem.

I got mine today. Any idea why the club are asking me to tell them all of my details which they must have already?

Probably to double check all details are up to date, and also maybe to use your details, as in, I had an email from online.efl.com today but sender was quoted as Gillingham FC, never had one before from them!

Last edited: