Ifollow Codes changes | Vital Football

Ifollow Codes changes

SaskPool

Vital Football Legend
Blackpool Football Club would like to inform season ticket holders of an important update regarding iFollow match passes.

From Tuesday 27 October, the EFL will be simplifying the process of watching the Seasiders from home by switching from a promo-based code system to a database account system.

This means that existing season ticket holders will no longer have to enter a promo code to gain free access to live streams of home league matches.

Instead, iFollow accounts are to be aligned with the email addresses held on file for your ticketing account, providing you with automatic access to the live stream when signing in.

Therefore, it is essential that your current details and email addresses are up-to-date, prior to the Club submitting a list of season ticket holder email addresses to the EFL for activation. This data is being provided to the EFL purely for the purpose of providing access to iFollow match streams.

To do this, please follow these steps:

Step One:

• Check the current email address listed on your Blackpool FC ticketing account by visiting eticketing.co.uk/blackpoolfc. Please login as normal and update your information where necessary.
Step Two:

• Please ensure that you login in to your iFollow account using the same email address. If you are unable to login using that email address, then a new, basic iFollow account must be created. Your email address needs to be the same as the one used in relation to your season ticket.
Season ticket holders are kindly asked to ensure that their account information has been checked and updated by 5pm on Monday 26 October.

Please note: iFollow promo codes will still be required for this weekend’s home fixture against MK Dons as normal, with the new system applying in time for the visit of Wigan Athletic on Tuesday 3 November.

Should any season ticket holders have any issues updating their details, then please contact the ticket office by emailing tickets@blackpoolfc.co.uk or calling 01253 599745 between the hours of 10am and 4pm Monday-Friday, or 10am and 1pm on a Saturday.

How does this effect people that bought more than one season ticket on the same email?

It means that each game costs me the price of 2 ST, and if like Tues they charged me a tenner on top for good measure...
Not overly fussed but a response or even an acknowlegment to my email would have quelled my initial ggrrrhh.
I've been a big advocate of ifollow.
An an example Gillingham away on a Tues night means it offers a lot more Pool fans the opportunity to watch that game.
This message lends me to believe that this whole season will be watched on ifollow though.

At least with the codes you could log in with two devises I assume this won’t be possible now. I never put the code in till just before kick off so I didn’t get charged twice.