iFollow Codes And Issues | Vital Football

iFollow Codes And Issues

Tuckster

Alert Team
Staff member
Morning all. I was lucky enough to get some tickets for the game, which I’ll update you on the experience later.
I already had my iFollow Season ticket holder code in the email and had set it up before I was notified I had tickets - it is quite tricky to set up so this is my experience of the problems.

The first thing to do is check your email for the code and then watch the video they provide a link to in the same email.
My previous log in for iFollow no longer seems to work so I had to re-set my password. I assumed I’d be doing this all through the app but the video shows it on the main NCFC site, so I stuck with that.

Once password was re-set, I added a payment card as the option was there - thought it’d save time later.

I went to the page to subscribe for the Preston game and added my code and ticked “use existing payment card“ button but this was a mistake - it would not let me make the order until I had added the same payment card again on the Page. To be fair, this is exactly as the video showed it and it then worked BUT as with any of these things, I expect it to catch people out.

Just give yourselves plenty of time to get it set up rather than try it 5 mins before KO!

Hope that helps.

I did it but still got charged. I’ve sent an email asking for a refund. I’ll report back when I have a response.

Utterly useless.......cant seem to get it to work (doesnt want to show where you enter the credit card details and the promo code) with an HP Ellitebook laptop.

45 minutes of wasted time

No code for me so I paid a tenner to watch on iFollow on laptop rather than iPad. Really good picture quality and this week the commentary actually kept up with the play. I don’t mind paying as long as it works OK, which it did.

I registered through the Canaries site and it all worked fine except the I Follow system wouldn’t show the picture on my main TV . I have a Lightning to HDMI adapter for my I pad to allow the the I pad sceen to be shown on my TV but it just wouldn’t work . Had to watch it on I pad , which was at least a very clear picture but obviously nowhere near as good as watching it on the big TV

Something similar happens with sky for me YB. My mini display port to cdmi used to work fine but now it is greyed out. As I was away (again) at a campsite, I watched on my laptop (strictly Mrs Rex's Laptop) and streamed on 4G with no problems; except that I had to pay for it! However I am after them and will not let go. :mad: