Ifollow charge update | Page 2 | Vital Football

Ifollow charge update

I am starting to think my 2 year season ticket was a big mistake, like jogills I have sent my email and am waiting for the code.
kick off less than 3 hrs away. :mad:
"less than 3 hours away"

Thanks. You reminded me about 1pm K.O.
"Thanks" to Vital posters !

Just checked for emails from GFC.
I have an email with the Code - but no mention of 1pm.

How are fans - esp. STHs - expected to know about a changed K.O. if the Club doesn't email ?? :oops:

This Forum doesn't exactly have a high % of total STHs ?

"less than 3 hours away"

Thanks. You reminded me about 1pm K.O.
"Thanks" to Vital posters !

Just checked for emails from GFC.
I have an email with the Code - but no mention of 1pm.

How are fans - esp. STHs - expected to know about a changed K.O. if the Club doesn't email ?? :oops:

This Forum doesn't exactly have a high % of total STHs ?

TBF it was put out on Gills Facebook and their twitter account. May be on the website too but haven’t checked.

And FYI, I think our next 4 or 5 games have been put to earlier times. All the Saturday ones are 1pm for the next month or so.

Big thank you to Ben who finally got a code to me 2 minutes ago, restored my faith a bit. Takes a fan to sort a fan's problem. I have asked if anyone is logging how many older ST. Holders are just not watching because that's another concern

Big thank you to Ben who finally got a code to me 2 minutes ago, restored my faith a bit. Takes a fan to sort a fan's problem. I have asked if anyone is logging how many older ST. Holders are just not watching because that's another concern

I think I've seen in the past on one of the Gills Facebook groups, someone called Ben helping sort out people's problems. Could be wrong, but I think he works at the club.

I think I've seen in the past on one of the Gills Facebook groups, someone called Ben helping sort out people's problems. Could be wrong, but I think he works at the club.

When I came back to blighty for hols 4 seasons ago, Ben was brilliant in getting my RE tickets for me and my boy. Ordered a month prior to the game and kept at the ticket office for me to collect. Top man 👍

What the fucks happening, have lost the game, just showing club badges. This is fucking shit.

Can only get audio and it's gone to 2-1.

What the fucks happening, have lost the game, just showing club badges. This is fucking shit.

Can only get audio and it's gone to 2-1.

I had that. Thought it was internet (watch through android TV box). Got it in laptop, same thing. Got it on phone, same thing. Mad screaming session, and was ok. Then got it back on the telly. Phew!

Happened to us all I think.

Back now tho 👍
Same here.
Heard the goal on Radio Kent - while badges were on the telly.

I think iFollow were late in re-starting the broadcast.

I've tried scrolling back in time.
The earliest I can view is 49:34

Does anyone know how to see a replay of their goal ?

FYI, KO times highlighted that are different to usual KO times.
View attachment 42763

This is really useful. Anyone know how to pin it to the top of the board so its always there ?

MK up next that was the game that I thought fans would be allowed back into, not sure about away fans but it gave hope. Totally dashed now. No even a glimmer of hope until Spring now and I can't even see that. August 2021 perhaps.

Just received the following from efl/iFollow:

Thank you for your patience whilst we reviewed your request for a refund.
Please allow 3-5 days for the funds to be returned.
Once again we would like to apologies for the inconvenience this caused and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

Abz
iFollow support

Will just be careful how I enter the info for the next home game :wahey:

Last week I had my code from the club, but when I went on it you have to put in a credit debit card number then you can put in your code.
I hadn't used the card facility before ,I have used PayPal. As soon as I selected PayPal it immediately took my £10 and wouldn't let me put in my code.
The enter payment details immediately generated a payment before I could enter the promotional code or confirm purchase. It just looks like a bollocks web site to me. Not to worry, guess that the EFL need the money and are not too worried about adverse publicity :hammer:
Yes, this is what happened for me. It asked for my credit card details, then my STH code. I ended up getting a receipt emailed to me for a 0.00 charge to my credit card. I can see why there is confusion and others end up being debited money.

The system is clearly flawed. I can’t understand why they need your credit card details if you have a free voucher.
I think I've worked out why some people get charged £10 immediately, while others see the "£10 minus £10, Net £0.00"

It seems that if one clicks "Enter" after entering the Code rather than either button "Apply" or "Pay", the systems takes you to a "Congrats. Your Registration is complete" page.

I also question when this is lawful under data protection and other laws. It’s certainly unnecessary and probably unethical.
The system seems to store your last Payment method - regardless of whether you agreed.
And even if the radio button is set to "Debit/Credit Card" option (details to be entered, not pre-filled), it still finds a way of debiting people without further action.
Which is why I suspect clicking "Enter" is what does it.

(Clicking "Enter" to move to the next step should be standard behaviour.)

Yep, I make you right. My son did it for the Portsmouth game, put the code in and hit enter rather than apply and bang charged £10. It doesn't help when we're paying for every other game. Back on the EFL waiting list...