iFollow 21/22 | Page 4 | Vital Football

iFollow 21/22

Ahh. So "subscribe to audio".
New one on me. How is that done and what equipment/things do you need ?

its an app you can download "Ifollower"- I have it on ipad/iphone you can also log in direct from LCFC website and access via laptop/PC.

£4.50 a month or £45 for 12 months

you get highlights extended highlights and full match usually the next day.

Good if you dont live near the Belmont transmitter!

Just to throw a hypothetical in the mix, if streaming was allowed, and the club did lose out with fans choosing sofa over stadium, could the club look at increasing season ticket numbers to potentially offset this? Or is there a max % of seats that can be sold as season tickets (similar to a certain number being available for away fans)?

its an app you can download "Ifollower"- I have it on ipad/iphone you can also log in direct from LCFC website and access via laptop/PC.

£4.50 a month or £45 for 12 months

you get highlights extended highlights and full match usually the next day.

Good if you dont live near the Belmont transmitter!

This seems like what I was trying to suggest.
Just didn't know it already existed !!
I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to these fancy things but I'll have a go once things get underway.

This seems like what I was trying to suggest.
Just didn't know it already existed !!
I'm fairly illiterate when it comes to these fancy things but I'll have a go once things get underway.

For Saturday matches what you get with iFollow is the live Radio Lincs commentary, usually starting at 2pm and continuing until 6pm.

The highlights are two minutes worth available from sometime in the evening (can't remember what time).

Also, extended highlights of ten minutes (with non-Radio Lincs commentary) available from about 1am.

Full replay of the match with Radio Lincs commentary available the following day - not sure when from as I only ever watch it in the afternoon.

Just to throw a hypothetical in the mix, if streaming was allowed, and the club did lose out with fans choosing sofa over stadium, could the club look at increasing season ticket numbers to potentially offset this? Or is there a max % of seats that can be sold as season tickets (similar to a certain number being available for away fans)?
I have to say I’m a bit confused by what you’re suggesting.
As far as I can tell we’ve sold as many season tickets as we can, but you’re suggesting if some of those choose to watch on screen we’ll be able to sell more.

Sorry, i think i have confused myself. Is the current number of season tickets all those that applied or is it limited by the club?

For Saturday matches what you get with iFollow is the live Radio Lincs commentary, usually starting at 2pm and continuing until 6pm.

The highlights are two minutes worth available from sometime in the evening (can't remember what time).

Also, extended highlights of ten minutes (with non-Radio Lincs commentary) available from about 1am.

Full replay of the match with Radio Lincs commentary available the following day - not sure when from as I only ever watch it in the afternoon.

Ah ok thanks for this info.

And you can pay for a whole season? Cup games included or just league games?
(I almost never miss cup games but would be interesting if they're also available to watch again next day)

And you can pay for a whole season? Cup games included or just league games?
(I almost never miss cup games but would be interesting if they're also available to watch again next day)

It's £45 for the whole season. To be honest, I've forgotten what cup games are included, but on checking I see that full replays are still available to watch for Papa Johns and Carabao Cup games last season, so they must be included - but not FA Cup games.

Sorry, i think i have confused myself. Is the current number of season tickets all those that applied or is it limited by the club?
I think there is a limit as was announced as sold out, but then more tickets came available for various reasons which presumably weren’t all sold.
Interestingly I went on to my Ticketmaster account to see if my ST showed up in some way but first time I noticed the stadium map . This showed % availability if you hovered over the sections. Apart from upper middle two everything had availability, more than I had imagined.