Ifollow 2018/19.. | Vital Football

Ifollow 2018/19..

imp73

Vital Squad Member
Does anyone know if the I follow (live streaming)service for overseas folk will be staying the same or not? I presume there isnt much money in selling it only to overseas fans.. so i guess they will want, or need, to get some games they can sell to the UK market. I dont see why they couldnt live stream sell out games or long distance away games, particularly mid week.

Not sure, but thought I read last season, that live streams would be available for all (UK too) except Sat 3:00pm kick offs. May have that totally wrong. Don't think anything changes for overseas.

I’ve just received an auto subscription email from them asking for £45 for next season. No apology for the rubbish service for half the season either ???

Same here. Same price at least. But no mention of new features.

Does anyone know if the I follow (live streaming)service for overseas folk will be staying the same or not? I presume there isnt much money in selling it only to overseas fans.. so i guess they will want, or need, to get some games they can sell to the UK market. I dont see why they couldnt live stream sell out games or long distance away games, particularly mid week.

Any match that is not chosen for broadcast (on Sky) and outside of the current 3pm Saturday blackout will be available to UK based people on iFollow next season.

Assuming the club makes it available to people based in the UK.

Source - https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...allow-clubs-to-livestream-games-a3632721.html

Just had my reminder as well. I will renew because its the only way I can see the Imps. That doesn't mean I am happy with the service from last year. There must be a way we can put some pressure on i-Follow to improve? The cameraman needs to follow play a bit better instead of following the ball religiously. He also needs to pan out a bit sometimes so we can see a bigger picture. One ray of hope is that I understand there is some strong speculation that Hortin & Thommo may get the commentary on i-Follow. Fingers crossed. ????

Just had my reminder as well. I will renew because its the only way I can see the Imps. That doesn't mean I am happy with the service from last year. There must be a way we can put some pressure on i-Follow to improve? The cameraman needs to follow play a bit better instead of following the ball religiously. He also needs to pan out a bit sometimes so we can see a bigger picture. One ray of hope is that I understand there is some strong speculation that Hortin & Thommo may get the commentary on i-Follow. Fingers crossed. ????

Hopefully for us UK based exiles it will be Hortin and Tommo aka bbc radio lincs for the commentary only from the start of the season.

Usually yes, there's a bloke (not sure who) in the audio settings on the player. You can have home or away commentary. The commentary is in sync with the Video, but it sounds a bit like he's in a goldfish bowl. I usually switched that off and just listened to the crowd noise.

Was there any commentary on Overseas feed last Season ?
Yeah, don’t know who it was but it was very amateurish. Sounded like some kid broadcasting from his bedroom. Luckily we had the option to turn it off and listen to crowd noise.

One ray of hope is that I understand there is some strong speculation that Hortin & Thommo may get the commentary on i-Follow. Fingers crossed. ????

Not sure that will happen unless they move their armchairs out of the selenity, over to the gantry where the camera is. :)