If you thought our MPS were overpaid...... | Vital Football

If you thought our MPS were overpaid......

Jonah

Vital Football Legend
See what MEPs get....

Riding the EU gravy train: MEPs in Brussels earn up to 740% more than average citizen and enjoy free haircuts and gallons of petrol
MEP perks receive free haircuts and 52 gallons of petrol a month
Their salaries cost £137million a month but do not include allowances
Research finds French MEPs earn 740% more than average French citizen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329554/EU-expenses-MEPs-Brussels-earn-740-average-citizen-enjoy-free-haircuts-gallons-petrol.html

With most countries in the EU struggling economically, I was talking only last week about where has all the money gone now we are getting some idea how big this gravy train is.

With increasing numbers wanting out of the EU in Britain, Holland and Germany to name a few, no wonder we're in such as mess.

Latest 'independent' look at MPs wages in this country are looking at a rise of 10-20K apparently.

So what you are telling me is that Mr Farage is a bit of a muppet, out there to only better himself?

Wow.

Never knew that.

BodyButter - 23/5/2013 16:21

Fucking parasites. Line them up.

:106: Bagsey shooting first :25:

We are all took for fools and we know it, but we all just want a peacful life, they know this so push us more and more and take more and more the heartless ba*tads

Jonah - 23/5/2013 13:42

See what MEPs get....

Riding the EU gravy train: MEPs in Brussels earn up to 740% more than average citizen and enjoy free haircuts and gallons of petrol
MEP perks receive free haircuts and 52 gallons of petrol a month
Their salaries cost £137million a month but do not include allowances
Research finds French MEPs earn 740% more than average French citizen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2329554/EU-expenses-MEPs-Brussels-earn-740-average-citizen-enjoy-free-haircuts-gallons-petrol.html

Well, the free hair cuts wouldn't do us much good old pal, but I wouldn't say no to the rest of the package!!

And what do they do for us? MEP or MP take your pick, serious question, what exactly do they do for us? Or do they just sit back and enjoy the gravy train, because they have no power to actually do anything but follow the script and invent more and more jobs for their friends on huge salaries paid for by us.

steff_the_villan - 24/5/2013 02:09

And what do they do for us? MEP or MP take your pick, serious question, what exactly do they do for us? Or do they just sit back and enjoy the gravy train, because they have no power to actually do anything but follow the script and invent more and more jobs for their friends on huge salaries paid for by us.

I agree with Steff :10: Note the date and time folks.

steff_the_villan - 24/5/2013 02:09

Sir Steff for prime minister :30: