If we go down... | Page 4 | Vital Football

If we go down...

Never unhappy to see Leeds lose, and that bog of a pitch they've got won't help their "all action" style in the 2nd half of the season - they looked dead on their feet :yes:

Real shame with WBA and Brighton, as soon as we threaten to offer a glimmer of hope.....

But for me it's now about points total anyway, not survival.

ive noticed that a lot of the fore runners are now having an off day/month, tomorrow will show us if our form is getting back to last seasons before lock down or when we played spurs at home last season. tomorrows game is intruiging in the way of seeing if we,ve turned a corner,or newcastle were really that bad. we looked very confident the other day. just need to be a little cuter in the final third. clen sheet im not to sure though against these. looking forward to the game thats 3 on the trot :tophat:

Chelsea sneaked a win against 10 man Fulham despite the fact I needed them to get my acca in

ive noticed that a lot of the fore runners are now having an off day/month, tomorrow will show us if our form is getting back to last seasons before lock down or when we played spurs at home last season. tomorrows game is intruiging in the way of seeing if we,ve turned a corner,or newcastle were really that bad. we looked very confident the other day. just need to be a little cuter in the final third. clen sheet im not to sure though against these. looking forward to the game thats 3 on the trot :tophat:
Perhaps Newcastle were as bad as we thought and Bruce set them up to defend or get a draw at O - 0. However we did attack them and move the ball forward faster and more often Hopefully this has instilled some confidence .As you say we just need the fowards to convert a few more of the opportunities.

I wonder if it could be time for us to sign Joe Lolley?

He's not had a great season and has been on the bench for the last few games.

Might need a new start.

Good mates with Osborn.

He's one I think could do the Duffy style number 10 role.

Forest still have a hideously massive squad so should need to sell.

If we play as we did against WBA we'll be in the top 6 easily.

That basically represented a top end Championship game, and we dominated it.

And most of that dominance came with 3 attackers on the pitch.

Now if we can go down with a reasonable amount of momentum and freshen up the squad, I'll feel far more confident than I did before about next season.