If Trump can't have Greenland, we could give hime the Isle of Sheppey | Vital Football

If Trump can't have Greenland, we could give hime the Isle of Sheppey

What is now the US Virgin Islands was once a Danish territory.
They sold it to the USA.

I think Sheppey could cut it.
Imagine turning it into Vegas on Mud

This could end up as another Cuba type crisis with US Nukes aimed at our major cities . Mind you the advantages of the removal of Sheppey from the UK would ,I'm sure you would all agree compensate for this.

This could end up as another Cuba type crisis with US Nukes aimed at our major cities . Mind you the advantages of the removal of Sheppey from the UK would ,I'm sure you would all agree compensate for this.
Ah but we could aim one at the Montgomery and destroy their valuable asset.

There would need to be a "tremendous" "fantastic"wall, probably somewhere near to Iwade - and it`s probable few would object !

Re the OP, omg, that's uncanny. I'm just back from the gym and when I was there I was thinking exactly that. I was going to post a new thread when I got home and find Wayne's beaten me to it. I was even going to specifically say Sheppey.

Even more frightening is that I may be turning into Wayne :-)

The old Vikings seems to be a bit piddled off about the whole thing now that Trump has called off his visit due to the rebuff.

I must admit that I originally thought it was a joke but appears not. Greenland that is, not Sheppey

Regarding Trump, I see he's cancelled a meeting with the Danish PM because she won't discuss selling Greenland.

I had thought his suggestion re Greenland was a joke. It now seems he's serious and to cancel meeting someone because they don't want to sell part of their territory is remarkable even by Trump's standards. He is surely mentally ill.

Regarding Trump, I see he's cancelled a meeting with the Danish PM because she won't discuss selling Greenland.

I had thought his suggestion re Greenland was a joke. It now seems he's serious and to cancel meeting someone because they don't want to sell part of their territory is remarkable even by Trump's standards. He is surely mentally ill.
I just think he thinks everything revolves around Donald Trump and can be his if he wants it.Maybe the UK will be the next target no way he would want just Sheppey when Boris would sell him all of the UK.

If it's an island that he is looking for I'd recommend Lundy.
I went there on Monday and there was Puffins within touching distance.
They are magical little things.

Trump could rename them Trumpins

With Brexit, we probably won't have any need for the PSA car import yard (where they unload orders of Peugeots, Citroens, and now Vauxhalls from the boats) so I'd say he can have the island! Am I right in recalling the only factory there is a sausage-making factory, and there is probably a mashed potato manufacturer? Either way, food processing is supposed to be the dominant local industry.

Trump might not want the prisons and the odd escaped convict running across the marshes, so the downside will be Bredhurst or Lordswood finding themselves with a massive open prison each.

I haven't been to the island for a good five years so it isnt a place that's ever on the top of my 'day-out' or holiday itinery. The one thing I'd miss would be the pub in Blue Town, which was quite good and laid on buffet food every weekend to fill the place every weekend (and they'd succeed). I won't miss the jobless inbreeds hanging around the giant Tescos by the beachfront (reminded me of a scene from 'The Hills Have Eyes').

At least Trump could turn Leysdown into a slightly shittier Atlantic City!

What is now the US Virgin Islands was once a Danish territory.
They sold it to the USA.

I think Sheppey could cut it.
Imagine turning it into Vegas on Mud

Good one Shotshy.
Still drive on the left too.

US bought everything west of the Mississippi to the Spanish territories from France, Alaska from Russia, and the Gadsden purchase from Mexico. It tried to buy Panama from Colombia and Cuba from Spain. You can see why buying stuff doesn't seem that odd to them. And if you think buying makes them weird, what does that make the people who were willing to sell?