If this doesn't prove that awards don't really mean anything, I don't know what does. | Vital Football

If this doesn't prove that awards don't really mean anything, I don't know what does.

My Flabber was well and truly Gasted when I heard this on the radio earlier today.

Unbelievable (about Henderson not Bronze).

Here you go JK, it was a public vote.
The dips would have been all over it, of course so, in other words, a meaningless click-bait poll.

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/dec/19/england-2019-mens-player-of-the-year-voting-201219

Sky had a vote on Monday I think on which of six goals from the weekend was the best. I can't recall them all but I know that Jesus's goal vs Villa which resulted from De Bruyne's sublime pass was among them. They also included Firmino's score vs Spurs.

I didn't see the final result but stopped watching after they showed the pool results had Firmino at 25% and Jesus + one other which I cannot recall at 17% as it was clear who was voting and why.

Had the goals been switched (i.e. Firmino in the end of such a pass from Henderson :rofl:[I know, I know but stick with me here] then we know which one would have received the 25% .....