If they made homosexuality compulsory who would you have a go on? | Vital Football

If they made homosexuality compulsory who would you have a go on?

I think he would be a compassionate and caring lover and never moan about spooning whilst lying in the wet patch!

No one, I'd never be able to meet someone as good looking as me to meet my standards.

I`ve always had a rebellious streak in me,so while you lot were all out "compulsarily" shagging eachother,I`d be "going in the back door" seeing to all the women.

Stephen I am touched, as will you be next time I see you, you little minx.

It would have to be a Thai lady-boy, post opp. That way I could at least try to fool myself that it was a woman

LOL Mental, i would rather suffer the wrath of non compliance of this law!,,,(But if my family were in danger if i failed to comply then i would at a push consider Sergio Ramos of Madrid, he always reminds me of a woman) lol

I would already take beckham to a berni inn, then home for a nightcap, let him use my toothbrush, cuddle him, share my bed with him and spoon him and kiss him on the back and shoulders.

So slipping it up his bum wouldn't be that big a deal. But only if he consented of course.

James06 - 8/2/2013 20:45

I would already take beckham to a berni inn, then home for a nightcap, let him use my toothbrush, cuddle him, share my bed with him and spoon him and kiss him on the back and shoulders.

So slipping it up his bum wouldn't be that big a deal. But only if he consented of course.

You've done this before. !!!

James06 - 8/2/2013 20:45

You're drooling as you write that, aren't you James.

I'm afraid I'd be incarcerated in Reading Gaol where I'd write another ballad about that particular lockdown.

Yes premier inn I'm not that easy Bodybutter and if you did take me to one I'd cover you in my own Bodybutter,