If they made homosexuality compulsory who would you have a go on? | Page 2 | Vital Football

If they made homosexuality compulsory who would you have a go on?

“I’ve had people saying to me, ‘You just want to fuck about!’” says 29-year-old Calum James, who identifies as a heteroflexible pansexual solo polyamorous relationship anarchist. What this basically means is that James, who is mostly straight, is not currently in a polyamorous relationship with a person or persons. If he were, he would regard it as no more important than non-intimate friendships, because relationship anarchists treat romantic and non-romantic relationships the same.

Read this in a genuine Guardian article about sexuality and relationships......... I have no idea what it is talking about, however I think I may be a relationship anarchist too. :gimp:

For that reason I would like to invite Mr Johnson from Bristol City and Mr Monk from Birmingham City to my boudoir for some relationship anarchy involving a twelve inch strap on penis and next door's Great Dane.

“I’ve had people saying to me, ‘You just want to fuck about!’” says 29-year-old Calum James, who identifies as a heteroflexible pansexual solo polyamorous relationship anarchist. What this basically means is that James, who is mostly straight, is not currently in a polyamorous relationship with a person or persons. If he were, he would regard it as no more important than non-intimate friendships, because relationship anarchists treat romantic and non-romantic relationships the same.

Read this in a genuine Guardian article about sexuality and relationships......... I have no idea what it is talking about, however I think I may be a relationship anarchist too. :gimp:

Isn't this just a fancy way of saying he'll fuck anyone.

Isn't this just a fancy way of saying he'll fuck anyone.

Yeah! As long as it doesn't involve any emotional commitment to a monogamous relationship and he can fuck as many people as he wants whenever he wants.

Personally, I've always wanted to live a life where I could do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Haven't really been able to make it work though.:shake:

I'd like to change my answer to Randy.Stand

Obviously the Berni Inn, use of my toothbrush, spooning etc... remains in place.

I'd like to change my answer to Randy.Stand

Obviously the Berni Inn, use of my toothbrush, spooning etc... remains in place.

You've been waiting for him to be all grown up haven't you!? lol

What has David Beckham done to be deserted in such a way?

Am I allowed to choose a man LOL Maybe I should keep out of this thread as women do nothing for me