If there was one realistic signing who we could sign who would you choose and why? | Page 3 | Vital Football

If there was one realistic signing who we could sign who would you choose and why?

One player who I would certainly like us to at least be looking at is Ik Ugbo is a 18 year old striker who plays for Chelsea under 23. Scored 23 goals in 35 appearances last season.

I'd like to see us go for Stephen Darby.
Just released by Bradford, was their club captain and played near on 200 games for them.
He would be fantastic at RB for us, only stumbling block potentially is him re-locating down south.

Matt Briggs also released by Colchester. Would go straight in at LB and would give good competition with Garmston (if/when fit)

I`d like to see changes in our midfield. Ideally, I`d like to see us sign an Alan McCormack type midfielder, a true no nonsense leader and 100% fighter. I`m not whether McCormack himself is a candidate as it appears he has become a bit more injury prone in recent years.

For midfield artistry, invention and attacking prowess there is a 19 year old at AFC Fylde called James Hardy. I`ve seen him play several times and he was a stand-out performer for England C during the last season. He is absolute top quality and won`t stay at National League level for much longer. Just one slight potential snag, maybe, is that he has missed a fair bit of the season through injury.

AntBears - 26/5/2017 18:11

I'd like to see us go for Stephen Darby.
Just released by Bradford, was their club captain and played near on 200 games for them.
He would be fantastic at RB for us, only stumbling block potentially is him re-locating down south.

Matt Briggs also released by Colchester. Would go straight in at LB and would give good competition with Garmston (if/when fit)
Matt Briggs wouldnt go straight in at left back if Garmston is fit, in fact Briggs has been out injured most of the season with back and hip injuries and has been kept out by brennan dickerson. Incidentally Brennan dickerson ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in the last but one game of the season