Ibrox meltdown is all down to Ange | Vital Football

Ibrox meltdown is all down to Ange

petemcginty81

Vital Newbie
It's hilarious how their board have basically just slapped down the Ibrox hordes and divided a fanbase at the business end of the season.

Ange has seriously destroyed them!

This civil war at Ipox couldn't have come at a better time for us. We're at the business end of the season now and the animosity between the club and the support has got to have an adverse affect on everybody at their club and it's brilliant to watch. Our players need to lay down a marker early on April 3rd and be as ruthless as we were on February 2nd and batter them again. I personally can't see anybody beating us between now and the end of the season and I think we can only throw this league and treble away, if we get through this international break unscathed it's definitely on. If as I suspect we do win the league and the treble then it'll be a minor miracle from where we were when Ange came in and even if we don't he's been a revelation in his first season in the job. The board are the only obstacle to the manager staying for a long time and as inept as they are surely they realise they have to back his ambition in order for him to create his own legacy and maybe a little bit of history in his tenure at Celtic.

This civil war at Ipox couldn't have come at a better time for us. We're at the business end of the season now and the animosity between the club and the support has got to have an adverse affect on everybody at their club and it's brilliant to watch. Our players need to lay down a marker early on April 3rd and be as ruthless as we were on February 2nd and batter them again. I personally can't see anybody beating us between now and the end of the season and I think we can only throw this league and treble away, if we get through this international break unscathed it's definitely on. If as I suspect we do win the league and the treble then it'll be a minor miracle from where we were when Ange came in and even if we don't he's been a revelation in his first season in the job. The board are the only obstacle to the manager staying for a long time and as inept as they are surely they realise they have to back his ambition in order for him to create his own legacy and maybe a little bit of history in his tenure at Celtic.
Mate, the meltdown is tremendous. The hordes in Govan are too consumed with the Homecoming Tour that they can't see the bigger picture. We'll take at least 2 or 3 off them at Ibrox and when that happens, watch the downfall!!

Latest Celtic News