I wouldn't mind.... | Vital Football

I wouldn't mind....

Wansalarf

Vital Squad Member
…being at either of the Tuesday matches – Coventry v Rotherham or Fleetwood v Sunderland. I thought all four sides looked good on EFL on Quest last night.

Incidentally, as with another new thread I started a bit back, it has taken me quite a few attempts to post this, because the page keeps refreshing while I was trying to enter the main text and consequently wiping it all out! Anybody else experience this phenomena?

…being at either of the Tuesday matches – Coventry v Rotherham or Fleetwood v Sunderland. I thought all four sides looked good on EFL on Quest last night.

Incidentally, as with another new thread I started a bit back, it has taken me quite a few attempts to post this, because the page keeps refreshing while I was trying to enter the main text and consequently wiping it all out! Anybody else experience this phenomena?
Did you use the orange box in the top right corner to start a new thread?

Actually, no - I really hadn't noticed that. I merely completed the 'thread title' beside my logo, which then opened the main text box.

Maybe it’s a form of quality control? :grinning: