I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Vital Football

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeanoVilla

One Bloody Number
How fcuking cool is this!!!

That's all my God Children's xmas presents sorted for this year!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415463/Outrage-toy-company-creates-crystal-meth-lab-children-Breaking-Bad-play-sets.html

Outrage as toy company creates 'crystal meth lab' for children with Breaking Bad play sets

500-part set has all the drugs paraphernalia used in hit American series

Children can now build their own drug dens with a shocking new play kit inspired by TV show Breaking Bad.

The sell-out £160 kit, branded 'SuperLab', lets any child or adult recreate Walter White's notorious crystal meth lab.

Complete with protective masks, drug paraphernalia, figurines and a version of the car from the show.

'Bricking Bad' allows children - or adults - to construct the industrial meth lab set up by Walter White and drug boss Gustavo Fring

The 500-brick set, made by Citizen Brick in the United States, comes complete with figures of the main characters and enables you to build the entire meth lab

Outraged commentators took to Twitter to speak out against the bizarre toy.

Jeff Myers tweeted: 'Made for children raised by parents who should know better.'

Jacques Gonzales added: 'Definitely not for kiddies!'

The drama, in its fifth and final series, follows chemistry teacher Walter White on his journey to raise money for his family's future when he is diagnosed with lung cancer.

The £160 kit has already sold out online. The American show has a wealth of underage viewers worldwide

But Lego Group refused to sanction the merchandise, produced by Citizen Brick, because of its 'adult content'.