I think there is a wedding tomorrow | Vital Football

I think there is a wedding tomorrow

What will you be doing tomorrow

• Watching the wedding with the significant other (no damn choice)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way I am watching the football

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Got to go shopping or other activity with youngsters or and significant other

• Doing the garden weather permitting

• DIY

• What wedding

• No interest in either so I'll sit at home anaylising next week game before its happened

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other (please state what,)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

kefkat

Vital Football Legend
Anyone from here invited? :cuppa:

Will you be watching the wedding, football or neither cos you got better things to do the other half says?

We are going to the in-laws for a barbecue (brother-in-law's birthday) and my mother-in-law is quite into the Royals, so no doubt it will be on.

I will mainly be in the garden getting pissed up and passing out on the sun lounger - hopefully. Ideally, I will wake up in time for the football and there will still be some wine left :bow:

I have no interest in sitting down for half the day and watching it although what I will be doing instead is entirely the decision of Mrs Sir Dennis as I feel she will be making the most of a football free weekend.

Coverage starts on the T.V tomorrow at 6am !!!!

I will be doing everything and anything to avoid this debacle. That will include ferrying junior 2 around to activities, who will be extremely shitty on account of going with 5 friends to a sleepover where the plan is to stay up all night!.

And this is from someone who is generally ok with the royal family . Harry is now 240th in line to the throne and therefore should not be afforded this public type of wedding with all the expense and resources.

Serving King or Queen or direct heir only in my humble. So there!.

I hope it's not a sunny day, otherwise the poor ginger will have to stay indoors on his wedding day.

I think Prince William should wear his Villa shirt.

Definitely sir dennis: perhaps he will do what a dear friend of ours did for our wedding, who was Utd mad (RIP to Jim) and we used to have some right banter, laughs and discussion re the football.

Jim wore his Utd shirt under his shirt suit. When you doing the handshake/hugs as people leave he opened his top shirt buttons to show us, it LOL

Wills should defo have it on

Me I will be doing whatever I see fit tomorrow. I might put it on in the background, or catch the highlights (most likely) If I want to garden I will. If I decide to go to the shops I will. On the other hand I might decide to sleep all day.

Grieving is bloody tiring and I am constantly shattered in a different way atm to the usual CFS. I didn't wake until 11-am this morning and I could cheerfully go back to bed now. I am only up as I have office work to do.

I hope they have a great day, I hope all those interested and excited also have a great day. Wish the couple nothing but good things in this world.

Not my cup of tea, so won't be watching any of it. I'm not a wedding kinda guy full stop though really.... I'm sure that'll shock you all! lol

Bishop Michael Curry certainly stirred up the church nuptials. Loved every minute of his talk. Watched a bit of it then went out

Spotted that earlier, wonder what started that off? Bizarre and funny!

The Brucey thing was probably started off cos of Price William being a Villa fan and a special reward for us getting to the final is the only thing I can think of

I wish the happy couple all the best, I hope they breed and remain very happy. Im glad the weather was nice for them and the crowds made it a special occasion for them. I even wish her dad was there to give her away......... However

What really pisses me off is the media and the BBC's fucking smarmie arsed wall to wall coverage of the build up and the actual event.

Hugh Scully "the royal corispondant" (for a day) comes out with the most trite bollocks:-

1. This is the moment the crowds have been waiting for, the chosen few in the grounds of Windsor Castle you mean, ya dick.
2. Everyone is waiting to see the dress, she has to wear one.
3. And theres the Queen and Prince Phillip ...... good job you pointed then out Hugh I would never have known who they were.
4. Finally I give you this peach, camera is on Mrs Markle sitting lonely in the church, opposite the Royal Family and Hugh asks one of the experts "whats going through her mind at this time" Now Im no fucking expert but I doubt the woman expert has ever met Mrs Markle or for that matter know anything abut her....
The expert then trips out a monologue of complete and utter bollocks because in reality she aint got a fucking clue what shes thinking.

This kind of banal coverage spoils it for me....... BBC talking bollocks because David Attenbrough walked with Queenie through a few trees.....

The most ludicrous moment came when Kirsty Young was commenting on how the temperature (21˚C) was much more bearable than the 'sweltering' 24˚C when Charles and Di got married Three degrees! Really Kirsty? She neglected to mention that Charles and Di got married at the end of July, in the height of summer.