I.Q. | Page 4 | Vital Football

I.Q.

Born of working class stock, (my great grandma spent time in the poorhouse) I left grammar school at 16 in 1977 with no qualifications, as I spent my final year at school hustling and grifting for cash with which to enjoy myself instead of studying for "O" levels.

I have an I.Q. in the top 5% although I'm a little bit selfish, lazy when it comes to doing things I don't enjoy and can't do as I'm told by people who I don't respect.

As a result, for all sorts of reasons related to the above, frankly at times life has been difficult, however although I am not rich, I am secure and happy with the thoughtful, human being I turned out to be.

I hope this helps. :grinning::hmmm:

Last edited:
IQ tests are largely ignored with in the psychological profession. Why? Because they’re more to do with crystallised intelligence than fluid intelligence.

What does that mean mate, don't think I've heard those expressions. I can of course google but that wouldn't be as interesting.

I have no idea what my IQ is, never taken a test and don't suppose I ever will. Not particularly bothered. I mean, I'd assume I'd be in the top 1% obviously (and if I took the test I'd not be able to presume that anymore LOL)