I Player question | Page 2 | Vital Football

I Player question

BE CAREFUL, I have just tried to enter my code and at the top of the page it states payment option. I clicked on one of the options and before I could enter the code it said "congratulation you have purchased the ticket". I tried getting back onto iFollow and it said "site under maintenance".

Bugger this really is a shit site.:taz:

Last edited:
Just got my code for Saturday v Oxford. It came in the post which surprised me but it also reads...'Ahead of the club's Sky Bet L1 fixture this weekend against Blackpool, please find your iFollow code below.'

Just got my code for Saturday v Oxford. It came in the post which surprised me but it also reads...'Ahead of the club's Sky Bet L1 fixture this weekend against Blackpool, please find your iFollow code below.'
Make sure the code works.

BE CAREFUL, I have just tried to enter my code and at the top of the page it states payment option. I clicked on one of the options and before I could enter the code it said "congratulation you have purchased the ticket". I tried getting back onto iFollow and it said "site under maintenance".

Bugger this really is a shit site.:taz:

Exactly the same happened to me 2 weeks ago ( see earlier in this message thread). I've been in discussions with ifollow for days trying to get it back. No luck yet, but they do seem to be on it, but very slow. Email them in first instance. I will give you a phone number that I managed to find to speak to them although the person I spoke to had to get onto another department which is where I am now