I Player question | Vital Football

I Player question

daveycrocket

Vital Squad Member
Apologies if this question has already been asked previously:
I paid my tenner to see the game today on my laptop, got to the bit where I'm about to watch the game, got the picture of the teams on the pitch, then it froze and the waiting circle kept going round. It never changed from that, so I tried to get it through my phone and had the same result.
Thirdly tried my wife's ipad and success. It's ok but I can't link it to my tv as I could have done with the mobile and laptop.

Anyone got any ideas why this should happen? If it wasn't for my wife's ipad I'd have wasted a tenner!

Mine occasionally freezes too, but normally refreshing the page, or clicking where it says "Live" in the timebar at the bottom, tends to solve the problem.

Well I tried refreshing, coming out of it and back in but it still wouldn't have it. A mate suggested that my internet connection's not good enough or my laptop's not powerful enough, but then why wouldn't it work on my phone, which is relatively new. Glad I didn't invite some mates around as I originally intended!

Can someone remind me what in addition to my customer I need to send to the club and whom I need to send it to please?

Well I tried refreshing, coming out of it and back in but it still wouldn't have it. A mate suggested that my internet connection's not good enough or my laptop's not powerful enough, but then why wouldn't it work on my phone, which is relatively new. Glad I didn't invite some mates around as I originally intended![/QUOTES

It doesn't matter how new your phone is, if your internet is slow. To check it out, download a speed test app from the app store. I don't know what does you need, but I would guess about 30 megs

You forgot card number, pin, three digit security code on back if the card and mother's maiden name. Post it all on here mate and I'll sort it all out for ya 😉

You're welcome.

It's this sort of generosity and willingness to help a fellow out which restores my faith in human nature. There are good people out there and they want to get to know you and all about you.

It's this sort of generosity and willingness to help a fellow out which restores my faith in human nature. There are good people out there and they want to get to know you and all about you.
Nice of you to say so, sometimes I am made to feel unappreciated when I make such offers of help 😔

Seems like the club MAY be getting their act together on the STH iFollow access. I got a call yesterday from the club saying that they noticed that me and my son, who both have season tickets, are showing on their record as having the same email address. They asked me to provide another email address so we could both be generated and emailed iFollow codes for home matches. It seems *touch wood* that they are getting on top of it...