I`m Back. | Vital Football

I`m Back.

fanforlife

Alert Team
Hi all, survived Covid-19....Had great month in France, quarantined for 14 days on our return...Now about back to normal, as far as normality goes nowadays.
Put my £30 bet on with bet365 for City to win the league at 6/1

Lots of new signings, IMO 3 excellent ones.

Welcome back Mick and glad you and the family are all safe and well . Not a bad bet and even the normally pessimistic YB is impressed with the signings of Hugill . Placheta , Dowell and Gibson .You should win a fistful of dollars !

Welcome back FFL, glad to hear all is well your end and as YB says, you will hopefully see a nice return there!! I'm also very optimistic ahead of the season now the final piece of the puzzle is secured in Gibson... Bring it on. OTBC

Welcome back Mick and glad you and the family are all safe and well . Not a bad bet and even the normally pessimistic YB is impressed with the signings of Hugill . Placheta , Dowell and Gibson .You should win a fistful of dollars !

Forgot about Gibson....make that 4 new players I am excited about....hope alls good your end.

Welcome back Mick.
Glad you and family are all good.
I get more optimistic as season gets closer so nearly with you with that optimism.
Envious of your month in France.
This time last year was close to our week in Arles.

Good to have you back. I’m jealous of that month in France!
We’ve goT a better team than we had in the Premier League, fingers crossed they can gel together quickly 🤞