I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here ! | Vital Football

I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here !

Clubpaver

Vital 1st Team Regular
Just for a bit of fun.
You`ve got to pick 12 Vital Villans to put in the jungle together,with the intention of producing an entertaining,interesting programme.

I`ll kick it off with :

Green Tea
Heathfield
Rosetta
Kefkat
Fear
He`sbiggerthanmeandyou
Deano
Jonah
James
Skeggy
Jonah

Oh and me of course,so i could sit back, relax,watch the fireworks,then howl at the piss takers.

You've missed Clive out of there. How could you do that?. LOL

I would add Clive & BCV onto that list and make it 15 for real big entertainment

Do they get to come back out of the Jungle or can we just leave them all there?

:12:

Sorry,i got all excited while i was doing it !
Instead of the 2nd Jonah,i`ll throw Clive in ,just for his accent !

All I can say is that watching me and GT discuss Religion won't be half as much fun wen he hasn't got access to Google. The Australian Rain Forest would be an interesting place to study the impact and workings of Evolution. I've been there and love teh place. I could send a few weeks there again.

I'd best not do this, I can't show favourites as you'd all be sooo upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:14:

I'd give it 2 days before it descends into 'Lord Of The Flies' style madness with two sides at war over whether Gabby Agbonlahor is the greatest player ever to have graced the game or is useless. That, or whether we should have signed some experience in the transfer window...

We could send Steff and Glensider in at some point,just to add to the excitement.
I couldn`t send BCV in because I`d be accused of conspiring to murder.

sirdennis - 11/9/2013 15:54

Randy.stand
Prep
BCV
Green Tea
HBTM& Y
Holtelower
Heathfield
Steff
Deano
James06

I`m liking it Sirdennis.
Throw that spurs fan in as a guest appearance at some point aswell. :17:

I was thinking of putting Mike Field out there,but he`d have to travel out by boat cos they don`t let you on planes if you`re pissed apparently :17:

You'd have to stick Don in there just for the sexual tension between him and kefkat. Every series needs a love story.