I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here ! | Page 4 | Vital Football

I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here !

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 21:49

kefkat - 12/9/2013 21:39

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 19:03

Fair enough KK i am in a decent mood for a change even with no Villa playing so moaning is stopped, im alright tying laces its the bloody knots i get in them lol takes me soooooo long to get out and how them knots appear is one of my biggest mysteries to me.

Ah yes the curious case of the knots in shoe laces as the same with the way headphone leads end up tied up and all over when you folded them properly and wrapped a hair tie in my case around them. How the heck they go in right and come out a total knotted mess is anyone guess. Obviously they are in cahoots with the shoe laces

:1: I only had that headphone problem tonight grrr :3: it is amazing isn't it does my nut in i tell ya oops im moaning damn it :17:

Don't get me started on the sock fairies. LOL They just as bad and in cahoots too. :4:

I have a theory, the sock fairies do it to our laces and head phones so when we get sick of it we throw them and they come along and take them to use washing lines. :4:

Oh jeeps I best shut up. I am going off on all the stories I used to tell the youngsters at bed time when they were little. LOL.

Though you could have a noise around the jungle for all those socks Clive while your out on jungle tour

LOL glad it ain't just me bloody sock faires is that what it is, i always end up with odd pairs when in a hurry and panicking to leave the house quickly if im late, the worst was a few weeks back i went with the kids to one of them kid playcentres not realising you have to take your socks off i forgot i had a red sock and a light blue one a little girl who was with here mom in there started laffin at me feet saying you got different coloured socks hehehe i was embarrassed and hung my head in shame and that is a true story

randy.stand - 12/9/2013 19:31

I'd put just myself in and myself only because I don't like to partake in conversation with common lot like you ;)

I'd have randystand in the group an all, a nice lad with a bit of whit and humour can't go wrong, but im sure i would soon do your head in mate my accent alone would baffle Einstein and sounds common as muck :17:

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 22:12

LOL glad it ain't just me bloody sock faires is that what it is, i always end up with odd pairs when in a hurry and panicking to leave the house quickly if im late, the worst was a few weeks back i went with the kids to one of them kid playcentres not realising you have to take your socks off i forgot i had a red sock and a light blue one a little girl who was with here mom in there started laffin at me feet saying you got different coloured socks hehehe i was embarrassed and hung my head in shame and that is a true story

LOL didn't you know 'odd socks are in fashion now. You can actually buy pairs of odd socks. How do I know. Because my lads have worn them in the past and my youngest still does.

That's 1 way to beat the sock fairy. So if it happens again Clive, remember what I said and just tell them 'it's the latest fashion' :14:

Sorted

ClivetheVillan - 12/9/2013 22:51

randy.stand - 12/9/2013 19:31

I'd put just myself in and myself only because I don't like to partake in conversation with common lot like you ;)

I'd have randystand in the group an all, a nice lad with a bit of whit and humour can't go wrong, but im sure i would soon do your head in mate my accent alone would baffle Einstein and sounds common as muck :17:

You cant talk with your mouthful Clive.

RS would have to be in... you gotta have a token woofter.

Talking of tokens, do we have any black people in here? If not I volunteer to dress up as Mr T again.

Whilst my bone density and muscle definition, my natural rhythm and my length might suggest i am.

I am officially white.

DeanoVilla - 13/9/2013 09:57

Talking of tokens, do we have any black people in here?

Well, I'm Irish and as we were told in "The Commitments", the Irish are the blacks of Europe.