I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here ! | Page 2 | Vital Football

I`m a Vital Villan.Get me outa here !

James06 - 11/9/2013 16:16

You'd have to stick Don in there just for the sexual tension between him and kefkat. Every series needs a love story.

Don? Don? WTF is Don Jim. I am a happily married woman you know. Can you please tell me who Don is by user name so I can have a breakdown? LOL

Sorry Don. Just don't know who you are by real life name

sirdennis - 11/9/2013 15:54

Randy.stand
Prep
BCV
Green Tea
HBTM& Y
Holtelower
Heathfield
Steff
Deano
James06

gutted.

:17:

Feck it, I'll now not buy you a VMF for your 60th... buy your own!

The Fear - 11/9/2013 16:51

sirdennis - 11/9/2013 15:54

Randy.stand
Prep
BCV
Green Tea
HBTM& Y
Holtelower
Heathfield
Steff
Deano
James06

gutted.

:17:

Feck it, I'll now not buy you a VMF for your 60th... buy your own!

Well I did have you in , but then evicted you due to health grounds :36:

I only have your best interests at heart !!!

Now about that meal.

Ha, I'd give that lot a run for their money mate... which to be fair isn't saying much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought maybe you'd got me in the five star luxury resort just around and if that had been the case, the meal would have been on!

:14:

I was actually asked to go on the proper show, but turned it down because vic reeves was also on it and I'd have probably killed the twat.

Then I'd have jonah, body butter and prepared to come in midway through the first week

Mine would be somewhat of a reunion I think.

Nimmo
Mutt man
Skeggy
Meyouldy
Macca
Fear
Deano
Davem
Trekker
Jonah
Dennis
Brownie
Siggy
Shortshady

I"d have Brownie, Soggy and kefkat and have them select another three each.

BBJ - 11/9/2013 21:30

I"d have Brownie, Soggy and kefkat and have them select another three each.

They may call that laziness BJ.

O.K here's mine if I must:

Badge
Jim
Skeggy
BBJ
Heath
Rosie
Green Tea
JF
Deano
Mike
Randy.Stand
Clive :17:

I can see some interesting scenario in their :14: Oh POl & me will referee while doing the quizzes LOL

Im honoured that i have been even mentioned even though it would either be to have me around to piss yoursleves laffin at my accent or the entertainmant value of watching a bloke run around a jungle worrying himself to death about how Villa are doing and when not having my contact lense in my eye bumping into things and tripping over should be a laff lol

KK would be essential as she would point me in the right direction on matters like a Vital Mom and Fear and Mike i would just be in amazement at so many interlectual words spoke compared to my vocabulary, they would be like ''My predicament with this situation is we need to throw the rope at a forty degree angle to achieve success of this task'' my response ''om with ya, we ay bin chucking the rope right,, we cor be chucking the rope any how con we''

holtelower BCV and HBTM&Y along with Prep would be entertainmant lol i agree, you just know HBTM&Y would rub Prep right up the wrong way lol, i wouldn't list names on all i would take cos i like loads on here tbh loads of individual characters, and loads of mn hugs to Fear and Club would be my daily routine after KK tied my shoelaces properly for me and got my brekkie sorted lol