I love Roy Keane... | Vital Football

I love Roy Keane...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Carragher : ‘ Liverpool will get more points than the Man Utd treble team did this season ‘

Roy Keane : ‘When you win a premier league medal Jamie you get one medal. You don’t turn it over and it says how many points you got ‘

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Carragher : ‘ Liverpool will get more points than the Man Utd treble team did this season ‘

Roy Keane : ‘When you win a premier league medal Jamie you get one medal. You don’t turn it over and it says how many points you got ‘

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Or how many players careers you ended deliberately. eh Roy?

Whether folk like Roy Keane as a bloke or not he was a brilliant footballer,he aint a full shillin of that's theer's no doubt but he was a brilliant footballer and alluss worth a listen when he's doin punditry even when i dunt agree wi what he's sayin.UTMPB

Roy, he was the full shilling when he joined ManU and got £1 per week more than the their current top paid player. And, for the rest of his career he always got that extra £1. He was always ManU's top paid player - very clever bloke.

Roy, he was the full shilling when he joined ManU and got £1 per week more than the their current top paid player. And, for the rest of his career he always got that extra £1. He was always ManU's top paid player - very clever bloke.
I once had to deal with his solicitor/negotiator Chips.We paid out!

No matter how good he was it doesn't excuse what he did,deliberatly, and boasted about, to Haarland.