I hate what the world is becoming | Page 73 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Agree Col, again for me it's the intent and the position you put yourself in - that's completely different from self defence and I don't dispute people kill people without ever truly meaning to even in a non self defence setting and they should be treated differently.

I do also feel for the people who have the one punch death situation.
There was one in Birmingham a long while back. A man was being aggressive... So a bouncer gave him one good punch (which I am sure you are allowed within law if you feel under threat.... I think the guidelines are one strike if intimidated... Or something similar)... But the man then fell back... Hit his head on the curb behind and died.
I can't remember the outcome it was a long time ago but I remember it was a massive debate.
First off... Drunk man shouldn't of been acting like a twat. That is the route cause really. One of my pet peeves. People get smashed and turn aggressive. Winds me up.

Got a fair bit of credit in the bank now - hope he seizes it.

A convicted murderer who tackled the Fishmongers' Hall attacker Usman Khan on London Bridge is to be freed from prison on licence.
Steve Gallant was serving a life sentence for murder when he helped stop Khan's terror attack in November 2019.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57742691

Sadly the person brutally murdered doesn't get the same chance.

A hammer probably played a part. The real damage was done by kicking this man in the head and stamping on him, when he was on the ground. The injuries to his face were horrific."

He said the "aggravating feature" was the defendants' preparation for the attack.

"There was an intention to cause serious harm," he said. "You both showed a total lack of interest in how badly he was injured or whether he would survive at all."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/4422200.stm

Yup, know the backstory and with the missus and the other blokes murder acquittal and charge for beating up a lass when she intervened as he was attacking her dad so I've few doubts that accounted for the planning - not that it excuses it.

People quickly tag firefighter in articles but never seem to discuss his own disgusting past, including the fact he was actually due in court for a charge of intimidating a juror at the time of his death.

But it seems he's been a model since inside and rehabed properly, so given other talks here this is his second chance to make it count and he's already got a leg up on others with a similar backstory because of his London involvement and what he's thrown himself into since career wise.

I'm as quick as everyone to point out those who can't rehab and don't deserve a second chance, but this one has earnt it for me.

Last Sunday, dozens of Muslim women in India found they had been put up for sale online.
Hana Khan, a commercial pilot whose name was on the list, told the BBC she was alerted to it when a friend sent her a tweet.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57764271

What kind of sad little tiny penised moron do you need to be to do something like this.

And yes, this is only the latest example of a site like this.

Last Sunday, dozens of Muslim women in India found they had been put up for sale online.
Hana Khan, a commercial pilot whose name was on the list, told the BBC she was alerted to it when a friend sent her a tweet.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57764271

What kind of sad little tiny penised moron do you need to be to do something like this.

And yes, this is only the latest example of a site like this.
Terrible, but the BBC couldnt resist having a pop at the UK could they.
"And just as black women were more likely to be picked on in Britain"

Terrible, but the BBC couldnt resist having a pop at the UK could they.
"And just as black women were more likely to be picked on in Britain"
There's really no sensible comparison between the predicament of many women in India and black women in this country. I know the report is about 'online hate' but India is a country where honour killings still exist (and this isn't only a Muslim thing) alongside brutal acts of rape and mutilation far in excess than any Western country.

They didn't mention it in the article, the suggestion is that it's Hindu men doing this to Muslim women, but there is a pretty reasonable chance this was done by Muslim men or even Muslim women. The BBC have bought into the racist agenda hook, line and sinker.
Its like over in The Graun, its the only time they seem to get exited about an article if it has a racist element to it, and even better in this item, a femenist element, plus an opportunity to link the UK to it all.

They didn't mention it in the article, the suggestion is that it's Hindu men doing this to Muslim women, but there is a pretty reasonable chance this was done by Muslim men or even Muslim women. The BBC have bought into the racist agenda hook, line and sinker.
India has a very special brand of bigotry running through it's society, it's not just between religions but also between castes. This is however too complex for the BBC to think through.

India has a very special brand of bigotry running through it's society, it's not just between religions but also between castes. This is however too complex for the BBC to think through.

There was an indian matchmaking show on Netflix that was highly controversial because it laid bare all that colorism and caste stuff. There is a decent population of Indian peoples in French Guinea in South America. They are also seen in a negative light too.

Complete sensationalism from the Daily Fail that people have fallen for. No one got a criminal record , no one was convicted, cautioned or otherwise. It was simply recorded as a crime. Yes, you can argue the absolute ridiculousness of having to record such thing but blame the home office and their counting rules that force the police into such things needing to be recorded .

However the point remains that the Daily Fail have whipped this into someone getting a ‘criminal record‘ when it is no such thing . It is an article on ‘recording’.

Few other details about the ‘crime’ are known, but it is just one of the bizarre cases unearthed by an investigation into the controversial practice of recording ‘hate incidents’ even if no law has been broken.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Complete sensationalism from the Daily Fail that people have fallen for. No one got a criminal record , no one was convicted, cautioned or otherwise. It was simply recorded as a crime. Yes, you can argue the absolute ridiculousness of having to record such thing but blame the home office and their counting rules that force the police into such things needing to be recorded .

However the point remains that the Daily Fail have whipped this into someone getting a ‘criminal record‘ when it is no such thing . It is an article on ‘recording’.

Few other details about the ‘crime’ are known, but it is just one of the bizarre cases unearthed by an investigation into the controversial practice of recording ‘hate incidents’ even if no law has been broken.

Move on, nothing to see here.

And for the record it's recorded as a non-crime anyway.....not a crime specifically from my understanding. That's why it only shows up on an advanced search....it's on a level akin with you told somebody to fuck off in public and a copper warned you about S5 but only gave you a ticking off.

It's a report akin to Turkey will invade us unless we Brexit, which isn't surprising from that scum.

But given the current climate it's a nice way to stoke race/sex/gender and get angry white men upset about what will never happen to them.

Having read the bollocks about Ason Villa in the media from people who don't know anything about our club, I find it very difficult to take anything I read in the media at face value .
They seem to look for anything racist sexist or any other ist, to suit the flavour of the month, the flavour of the month currently is racist, A few months ago every man was a rapist.
We all, every one of us falls for it hook line and sinker.
We have free speech but not if you are a white straight male over 40 then you get accused of being every ist under the sun. Why because people are ageist, I think we all get wiser with age, but some haven't got there yet and can't see it but they will.
Hence you won't do or say at 50 what you would have at 17

And here we go right on cue Lewis Hamilton is being racially abused on social media ffs.
Can Lewis come out as white I wonder? His Mother is white his step Mother is white is he allowed to be white?

I don't really take the 'hate crime' numbers seriously when you read about some of the 'cases' considered hate crimes. I'd imagine the figures are biased upward.