I hate what the world is becoming | Page 72 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

I'd say we do with the debates we have on here, but none of us are in charge of BBC, Sky et al.

Whether left right, etc etc etc there's only so much 'we' can actually do as unlike a lot of these wankers, we've got lives and families and jobs so can't spend all day endlessly flaming on twatter.

The far far left are like the Nazis.
Yet they accuse everyone else of this who disagree with them. Strange world hey.

It's going to be a giant leap forward when the press realise antifa as a group aren't the BNP, there's just a nutter core, and they go back to calling them liberal centrists.

As that's where we are on here 99% of the time...our backs rise against the extreme's on all sides.

Sharia Law is one of the most anachronistic, idiotic and barbaric concepts out there.
Mrs57 had a staff nurse working for her whose husband was a Consultant Gynaecologist Egyptian Muslim, she thought Sharia law applied here she was so brainwashed. Apparently, her two Sons would inherit twice as much as her daughter as it was sharia law. He also didn't like the fact my Mrs wouldn't let her have long sleeves on the ward.
Don't get me started on Halal meat
To me, if you want to live here you abide by Britsih Law

Mrs57 had a staff nurse working for her whose husband was a Consultant Gynaecologist Egyptian Muslim, she thought Sharia law applied here she was so brainwashed. Apparently, her two Sons would inherit twice as much as her daughter as it was sharia law. He also didn't like the fact my Mrs wouldn't let her have long sleeves on the ward.
Don't get me started on Halal meat
To me, if you want to live here you abide by Britsih Law
Halal meat makes me so mad that I have to go for a walk when I think about it. The way the animals are killed makes my blood boil. I think I could easily go to prison for my views on this.
Off for a walk

I have few issues with religious freedoms in general as life should be give and take with respect for such differences, but halal and abortion (it should be individual choice, never dictated one way or another by strangers) are two that stick.

Police are investigating an act of anti-Semitism on the London Underground after a group of males were filmed chanting at a Jewish man.
Footage showed the group going down an escalator at Oxford Circus Tube station before turning around and appearing to abuse people behind them.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-57705786

I really wonder why fuck nuggets like never seem to go after a group?

And more importantly why can't they stumble over cage fighters having a giggle and going on a stag do in drag.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cage-fighters-dressed-drag-knocked-17452604

There are incidents where fuck nuggets come across UFC fighters.
Will try and find but I saw a clip, I think in a podcast where a bloke in a restaurant was being a nob towards the staff and kicking off for no reason.
He turned aggressive.
Turns out UFC legend Matt the terror Serra was sitting next to him. Who then took him out and pinned him down in a painful hold.
Love watching things like that.

Both wrong, 14 when committed. I misread shortly before 13th birthday. More details on the report now, was drug related apparently.

It wasn't the crime I thought it was based on the original report from the Beeb which is something, albeit still not great.