I hate what the world is becoming | Page 68 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Lowest forms of life.
We give loads of good stuff to charity shops that we could sell really but I'd rather not have the hassle but to see lowlife actually thieving it really winds me up.
We gave most of the contents of our Static caravan to a local charity rather than leave it to those rob dogs who run the Holiday home site, we'd have given it to people if they were hard up, like we did the microwave. Stealing stuff that was free I just can't get my head round them

We give loads of good stuff to charity shops that we could sell really but I'd rather not have the hassle but to see lowlife actually thieving it really winds me up.
We gave most of the contents of our Static caravan to a local charity rather than leave it to those rob dogs who run the Holiday home site, we'd have given it to people if they were hard up, like we did the microwave. Stealing stuff that was free I just can't get my head round them
Its the wanton damage they do as well, just not necessary. Steal if you must but why smash the place up like they did in KH.

Its the wanton damage they do as well, just not necessary. Steal if you must but why smash the place up like they did in KH.

Yeah, I remember my car being broken into at Villa. It was my first car (long since delayed getting one as my brain op stopped normal life). the window broken, 'fair enough, scum needed to access the car somehow. But when I got back to my car, my disabled badges had just been thrown onto the floor. THAT hurt. If they had been around, it would have been the thing that ended up damaging them, because I know I'd have just blown.

Someone I know just posted something on IG which asked people to repost an image if their account was a safe space for all genders, religions and sexualities.

Either I'm totally out of touch or that post is just performative nonsense. How can an IG account be a safe space?

Why do these precious flowers need to exist in safe spaces?

Surely a big part of growing into an adult is realising that people are going to criticise you no matter what you do so just get on with it and stop giving a shit what others think?

Last edited:
I'm really not sure where to put this?

French President Emmanuel Macron has been slapped in the face on an official visit to the southeast of France.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57402753

didn't take long
Four months for man who 'attacked' French president
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57424520

and meanwhile 10 weeks for the lad with previous
https://www.warringtonguardian.co.u...in-bridgeman-jailed-kicking-pensioner-mersey/

We are so soft compared to other countries.
We are so soft I cringe every time I read the news or watch TV. How on earth did we win 2 world wars?
Oooo. That was when we had a great society and hardened good people who were not a bunch of woke snowflakes who are spoilt and bratty.

We are so soft I cringe every time I read the news or watch TV. How on earth did we win 2 world wars?
Oooo. That was when we had a great society and hardened good people who were not a bunch of woke snowflakes who are spoilt and bratty.

If you ever listen to Hardcore History it can be a hard listen, particularly the current series about the war in the Pacific.

They endured the worst of it. Honestly probably explains elements of Racism against Asian peoples because the stories are horrific. And the soldiers developed true hatred.

If you ever listen to Hardcore History it can be a hard listen, particularly the current series about the war in the Pacific.

They endured the worst of it. Honestly probably explains elements of Racism against Asian peoples because the stories are horrific. And the soldiers developed true hatred.
Bring back national service.

This was interesting - people changed on him real quick when he criticized the riots.

Interesting video. Pretty strong gay vibe for a Conservative Christian.

People changed on him because he made a video titled Dear White People. A big thing with American conservatives is that they are sick of being spoken down to by the liberals. I wouldn't watch a "dear white people" video and I'm neither American nor conservative.

You can bet he got a ton of shit from black people for his "dear black people" video.

Last edited: