I hate what the world is becoming | Page 60 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Are comments like this supposed to advance your street cred with your fellow lefties, and if so why apologise for posting because she obviously means it.
Sorry cant find a link, just the headline from The Express.
"Lady" in question is Sarah Morton, a Liverpool Labour councillor.
Labour councillor apologises for calling Prince Philip 'fascist inbred s***'
A LABOUR councillor called Prince Philip a "fascist piece of inbred s***" minutes after his death was announced.

Are comments like this supposed to advance your street cred with your fellow lefties, and if so why apologise for posting because she obviously means it.
Sorry cant find a link, just the headline from The Express.
"Lady" in question is Sarah Morton, a Liverpool Labour councillor.
Labour councillor apologises for calling Prince Philip 'fascist inbred s***'
A LABOUR councillor called Prince Philip a "fascist piece of inbred s***" minutes after his death was announced.
Yep. I saw earlier too that a labour MP said they wished covid had been pre brexit to wipe out all brexiteers.
The left can say what they like it seems.
Where anything not left get sacked and cancelled.
Crazy.

Apparently the British army are banning the use of the words “lads”, “boys” and “men” from operational use. These words are now sexist, divisive and non-inclusive.

Apparently the British army are banning the use of the words “lads”, “boys” and “men” from operational use. These words are now sexist, divisive and non-inclusive.
Insane. Time to get China and probably the whole world well and truely on side. We have another war we are done for.
How can you turn our army into snowflakes? Please aliens. Please just come and take over. I beg you.

Insane. Time to get China and probably the whole world well and truely on side. We have another war we are done for.
How can you turn our army into snowflakes? Please aliens. Please just come and take over. I beg you.
Try telling that to the squadies.

I don't say it often but :clap: The Mail.

The most batshit angle and selective quoting for the most effect and it worked looking at the comments all off a petition signed by 250 people.
I have taken a screen shot of that first sentence for posterity.
This is the same Brighton Green Party whos member in the Lords wanted all men off the streets by 6.00PM for the safety of women.

Try telling that to the squadies.

The ones I had to, unfortunately, work for or with are already snowflakes mate, they'd have to check on the "process" before wiping their arses, I kid you not, they can't function unless they have a written process for every little thing.

I spend so much time writing processes, I couldn't do my job in the end!
A process for using the printer, a footprint for the waste paper bin one for the recycle bin.
They have to take away the ability to think for themselves and de-skill your job so that in theory a person of the street could come in and do it.
Mind you some of the squaddies we had would be hard pushed to tie their own laces yet were supposed to be Mechanics, thick as shit I kid you not.

These were REME, not cannon fodder.

The ones I had to, unfortunately, work for or with are already snowflakes mate, they'd have to check on the "process" before wiping their arses, I kid you not, they can't function unless they have a written process for every little thing.

I spend so much time writing processes, I couldn't do my job in the end!
A process for using the printer, a footprint for the waste paper bin one for the recycle bin.
They have to take away the ability to think for themselves and de-skill your job so that in theory a person of the street could come in and do it.
Mind you some of the squaddies we had would be hard pushed to tie their own laces yet were supposed to be Mechanics, thick as shit I kid you not.

These were REME, not cannon fodder.

Is there not intelligence tests or quizzes?

I read somewhere recently that US education is starting to fail them so much they're finding it harder to get soldiers.

I guess its gotten to the stage now where exams are really just memory tests. So you describing a process they must follow is almost like an exam where you try to hit exact points. I always liked Maths in school because I knew I didn't need to get the answer right I just had to make sure I following the correct logic. You were rewarded for trying to do it right and not just get an answer. So if you thought critically about it you'd get more points even if you didn't know the answer.

Is there not intelligence tests or quizzes?

I read somewhere recently that US education is starting to fail them so much they're finding it harder to get soldiers.

I guess its gotten to the stage now where exams are really just memory tests. So you describing a process they must follow is almost like an exam where you try to hit exact points. I always liked Maths in school because I knew I didn't need to get the answer right I just had to make sure I following the correct logic. You were rewarded for trying to do it right and not just get an answer. So if you thought critically about it you'd get more points even if you didn't know the answer.
Haha yes remember maths well, I used to write the answer then have to work backwards to show how I got there.

I used to have so much respect for the Army but not any longer, after I found out how much they were on as an ASM /WS1 etc and how much pension they get at 42 years old, pisses me right off. The Hardest thing some of them do is snowboarding or Rugby. I don't believe all the sob stories you read for every sob story there are 10 living the life

Another day, another stabbing in the UK. And they seem to keep getting younger.

A 14-year-old boy has been stabbed to death in east London.

Met Police officers, who are treating the case as murder, were called to Barking Road in East Ham, Newham, at about 16:00 BST on Friday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-56853980

London is just getting out of control. So much for black lives matter when most of it is black on black crime.