I hate what the world is becoming | Page 59 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

No. Not that. Your ranting non stop about the Tories as if labour treated the army like prince and princesses.
Tory tory eton eton tory tory eton eton.

Ok. Blair. Bush. Iraq. Afganistan. Saddam.

Both have been guilty then hey.

You're actually both right here in fairness and slightly wrong.

Is it whataboutary as Labour aren't in power, but equally BB hasn't absolved Labour for all their fuck ups in the past either - he focused on whose in charge.

The sad truth is, overall they are as bad as each other but in normal times you bet on who you think would be better.

Boris v Corbyn = sadly Bojo wins even though we know he's a befuddled lying ****.
Boris v Starmer = Starmer wins for me purely on the person but I still have reservations.

Worthing man in coma after 'brutal' park attack https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-56682336

Based on what is reported, there is no wonder people don‘t like to get involved anymore . The value of human life is not there. It’s too easy to stab someone or stamp on their head without realising the consequences.

Read that earlier and really had no comment other than JF's camp and polishing a couple of bullets, so thought better of it.

It might not be popular, but depending on the ages I'd co-charge the parents.

No. Not that. Your ranting non stop about the Tories as if labour treated the army like prince and princesses.
Tory tory eton eton tory tory eton eton.

Ok. Blair. Bush. Iraq. Afganistan. Saddam.

Both have been guilty then hey.

I never mentioned the Tories or Labour in either rant because it doesn't matter what colour the government prefers, the fundamentals of the British system remain the same.

Since I laughed out at Fear's post, I'll treat you all to a proper rant.

RUSSIA! Every time the British defence forces feel that the gravy train is under threat they release some "news" that the threat of war with Russia is on the rise. How many times in history has Russia invaded the UK? It's fucking zero, isn't it? I didn't even bother looking that one up.

How many times has Britain invaded Russia? Two, maybe three. I had to look that up through. Russia has been invaded by the French and the Germans. Their border with Europe is very open so they are very concerned about NATO and a possible EU army invading.

So what's the chances of Russia invading the UK? Zero. Nada. Zilch. Not going to happen.

What are the chances of Britain invading Russia these days? Yep, it's zero too.

There is a very slight chance that British forces might have a minor skirmish with Russian forces somewhere neither of them belong like Syria or Libya. Both sides would immediately back away from that one. That's not the kind of fight they are looking for when they head out into the desert.

So why are we even talking about Russia? Why does anyone give a shit about Russia? It's just garbage that you are fed through the right wing press to make you feel insecure and so that you don't get upset when £5bn of your tax money is spent on a bullshit nuke programme (per year) while footballers have to feed starving kids and 1.6m people used Trussel Trust foodbanks BEFORE the pandemic!

Why does this shit cost so much money? Because it's all done through cosy contracts for Eton boys but don't look at that. Don't think about that. PUTIN! He's coming to get you!

£5bn could pay for a lot of other things. You could build 50 hospitals for that. You could invest it in developing industries that would create jobs and a virtuous economic cycle with more tax revenues and further spin off jobs but don't think about that. Look over there. I'm sure I saw Putin trying to break into your house.

It's fucking bullshit served up on a plate for the masses so that the gravy train never stops for the Eton boys and Joe Blogs gets fucked.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

People really have missed the shops haven't they!? Unbelieveble to me, but then, I follow football like a religion, so don't suppose I can judge others really!

I guess people just want to get back to normal. This isn't going to help but I don't blame them. We've had a year of this shit already.

Just a gentle nudge away from virus talk in this thread, we'll only end up repeating what is being said in the main thread.