I hate what the world is becoming | Page 44 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

There has either been a mix up or Hasbro has gone back on it's decision, as they have stated that Mr. and Mrs Potato head have not gone, they are just dropping the Mr. from the brand name, much to the outrage of those who pressured them and other businesses into adapting these clownworld policies.

Nobody gives a shit about having gender-neutral things, just not at the cost of the other 2 genders.

If somewhere wants to have gender-neutral bathrooms, then also have mens and womens bathrooms too so everybody is happy. But they don't want that do they.

I went for a walk yesterday in the woods with my Granddaughter, the woods are at the bottom of her garden, she showed me her secret den and her picnic table which was an old tree stump. We then climbed over the barbed wire dividing fence into the public bit.

Explain to me why I start to get nervous of strangers who might question a 63-year-old man out on a walk with his 4-year-old Granddaughter, this is what this world has made me feel like. Uncomfortable.

My other Garnddaugher sits with us at Villa Park she is 10 she has had a season ticket since she was 4. I see men who don't know if it's ok to pat her on the head as they go past her or say hello because they feel uncomfortable or awkward in case someone thinks they are a pervert. These as people who have "known" her for 6 years,

It's a world where everyone is looking at you as a pervert or racist or something when in fact 99.9% of people are just normal everyday family people and not in fact some minority drummed up by media and its sensationalist reporting.

I suspect I'm not the only person who feels like this like the world judges you.

I always talk to the kids, say hello, react to them and so on. But yes, these days, I'd not pat them on the head etc as you just don't know in this world.

I never felt suspicious of my self (like you explain above) as to how others would view me looking after my nephew and niece though and think you are over thinking that part. If the kid was distressed or clearly unhappy, fine, but not as you explain above.

Mumford & Sons banjo player a "Nazi" for liking a book.

The banjo player Winston Marshall, who has a Jewish wife and apparently runs a BAME organisation to help immigrants integrate, praised a book about Antifa by far-right Nazi pundit Andy Ngo, a small gay Vietnamese-American man.

Hitler would be so proud of these chaps.

Marshall has got an absolute hammering on Twitter , even from other bands, who are just as ill-informed as the little Stalins who went after him calling him a fascist and a Nazi, while also labeling anyone who opposes Communism, a fascist or a Nazi. Hmmmm.

Because these words just don't mean anything anymore do they. The most despicable labels you could give to people being handed out like confetti.

He also once shared a photograph with himself and Jordan Peterson. That's in the "controversies" section of his Wikipedia.

Fuck me, it's the Fourth Reich!!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...on-marshall-slammed-after-he-praises-andy-ngo

Yeah this is all getting ridiculous.
You literally cant say ANYTHING. Thank god im not famous. I would get cancelled the same day i was promoted.
Sick of all this shit.
There wont be a fightback because as soon as there is.... the people will be labelled far right neo nazis and we all know what the police are like with the far right.
Far left the police just join in, dance around with daisys and dress up as bumble bees.

One thing ive learnt. You can never win in an arguement with the extreme left. Never.
If you are winning the conversation they just label you the racist/homophobe etc bomb.

Better to give them enough rope to hang themselves with. Which is what we are seeing.

In my view and from what i have read there is some serious buyers remorse regarding Biden in America. Of course the man can do no wrong with certain people. But that situation is going to go pear shaped quickly.

You'll never win an argument with an extremist of any type, right, left, religious, conspiracy theorists and so on.

Everything is so polarised these days.