I hate what the world is becoming | Page 23 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Isn't it funny that all of this stuff is from the US? It seems that they are turning on each other since there is no major enemy to fight. Can they pacify their war based culture or is the solution creating another enemy to fight? Perhaps they could get stuck into the narcos?

Bloody hell, now you have to listen to 50% female and trans musicians:

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2...ly-gender-balanced-music-festivals-matt-healy

Surely music and comedy are two of the most egalitarian industries? Either you are good or you aren't. Nobody gives a shit which gender you are.

I've never seen a lot of the ambient electro artists I listen to. Daft Punk could be a couple of women in space helmets. Who cares?

Regarding that Twitter video. I wonder if she has been arrested? Imagine a white person saying that about black or Asian people? It would be on the news, she would face a judge and there would be public outcry.
I'm interested to know what her help will be.

I really don't get the EU love-in either. Every second person I see on Twitter has an EU flag beside their profile.

Such radicals!!

Mine was on FB! E.U main picture! Mr KK and I in an E.U profile frame picture.

Oh and I went the whole hog which was being done up and down the country and in Europe and decorated our front window with The E.U flag.

The flag will now be put in the back garden on a small flag pole when the weather is better.

Why! Because I can! Because I am defiant to the bitter end. This isnt over either

Mine was on FB! E.U main picture! Mr KK and I in an E.U profile frame picture.

Oh and I went the whole hog which was being done up and down the country and in Europe and decorated our front window with The E.U flag.

The flag will now be put in the back garden on a small flag pole when the weather is better.

Why! Because I can! Because I am defiant to the bitter end. This isnt over either

Well, each to their own I guess.

I understand it's a bit different in the whole Brexit thing, but what I find weirder is Irish people having the flag beside their profiles too. Ireland is still in the EU.

Pledging their allegiance almost. I just don't get it.

Hate all racism. It's a fact what I'm saying if she wants to be surrounded by black people only then she needs to take action.
Same as some of my muslim brothers, if they dont believe in same gender relationships, they need to go somewhere where there beliefs are the same.
I fight daily for equality. She is a blatant racist.

I get what you're saying mate, just the wording of what you said can be taken the wrong way.

I don't even think she's a racist, she's just been brainwashed by whatever garbage is being churned out in universities in the US. And I bet those clapping and cheering at the end were mostly white, because they're also being brainwashed.

I really don't know what the end game of all this nonsense is. All I do know is that is playing right into white nationalist/supremacists hands. It's almost like a recruitment drive.

I get what you're saying mate, just the wording of what you said can be taken the wrong way.

I don't even think she's a racist, she's just been brainwashed by whatever garbage is being churned out in universities in the US. And I bet those clapping and cheering at the end were mostly white, because they're also being brainwashed.

I really don't know what the end game of all this nonsense is. All I do know is that is playing right into white nationalist/supremacists hands. It's almost like a recruitment drive.

One of the geopolitical guys I follow talked about Russia recently and said that Putin knows that Russian can never beat America. He just wants to tie the US up in the endless wars overseas and political/cultural division at home so that they are too busy to worry about Russia.

I wonder how much of Putin's 50 cent army is devoted to stoking racial tensions in the US.

Well, each to their own I guess.

I understand it's a bit different in the whole Brexit thing, but what I find weirder is Irish people having the flag beside their profiles too. Ireland is still in the EU.

Pledging their allegiance almost. I just don't get it.

Northern Ireland or Southern Ireland though? Don't forget South is still part of the E U. The North isn't

One of the geopolitical guys I follow talked about Russia recently and said that Putin knows that Russian can never beat America. He just wants to tie the US up in the endless wars overseas and political/cultural division at home so that they are too busy to worry about Russia.

I wonder how much of Putin's 50 cent army is devoted to stoking racial tensions in the US.

Who knows, if true it's certainly working.

Well we know Russia are stoking racial tensions and trying to further polarise Reps/Dems. Same with Europe and far right support etc.

It's also Steve Bannan's play book for Europe and China I believe, so US capitalists can reap the rewards. Whether Trump is/isn't in cahoots with Russia, he's certainly used them/North Korea to marginalise 'America's enemy' but he won't cross that line with Israel and Iran - namely as (if I remember correctly) 2 of his 3 biggest backers are Israeli.

I'd say Putin is having more success though to be honest.

She is a blatant racist.

And answering racism with racism is not the answer. Referring to your removed post.

As you had removed it and given a reason, the alert team/me decided we will let this lie.

Don't repeat it. This is not that sort of site.

Your deleted post Snacky....not the one quoted or the better qualification of your thoughts. For the record, she was arguing the BS known as 'safe spaces' - saying go home, is racist. Her home is America, she's already there.

You can argue her thoughts are racist themselves, she's being soft and a drama queen and a host of other things. But legally speaking there's a massive difference between saying she has a choice of where she aspires to live and move to in the future and then resorting to the lazy 'go home' line.

It's the qualification and context Ali.....

Different point mate.

I don't call myself English either and haven't done since I grew up. Some deny heritage, others believe their heritage should take precedence, I believe in neither.

And the above case is neither - you have to look past the lazy headlines and journalism, sensationalism and point scoring and get to the real story and context.

This is why fly by/heat of the moment comments without thought and you go on the instant 'gut feeling/reaction' tend to leave us all looking a bit stupid and I've certainly been there more times than I'd have liked in my history.

But you don't fight racism with racism. You don't fight homophobia by being homophobic and you don't fight wealth inequality by smashing the shit out of your local shops or a few banks and raising your own premiums in the process and so on.

Yup - so, just remember mate, a quick fire off sentence without thought doesn't mean others will get what you mean (I've fallen foul of it many a time!). Provide the context, as you did in latter posts and folks can agree/disagree but you cover yourself.

I'll take issue with Shakespeare though and remember as well, the 'snowflake' in that video doesn't read this forum, so there's no helping her - it's just your reaction and our comments. You don't know what her dream is or her thoughts, you saw 30 seconds of her life cropped and then framed by social media and commentary from dickheads who think they are important.

As well as our comments lol. I know it's not the case from subsequent reporting (if I can believe that) as I've followed it - and I hold myself in this as well, but why did nobody think it was an act...a sketch...for effect.

We've damned a girl instantly with no knowledge. We can be better.

As for my heritage, human or Earthling mate - Jedi of a weekend. Mostly English (born in Brum), next big part Irish, got to have Scots and Welsh in me, then European, Nordic, African/Middle Eastern somewhere and who knows what else given the human history and the way we were invaded etc.

I am white, unless I don't wash - that about the only thing I can't argue with - as I don't tan well.

I go with hate idiots - no need to be racist or any of the other ists, you can prove your point without resorting to their lazy methods Snacky. Don't prejudice them, just be better and explain their flaws.

How is it racist. She wants only to mix with black people as stated in the room.
Then she has to go to a place where there is a majority of black people.

That would narrow it down to certain countries.

Ps why dont you message me, rather then post it?

Why? Because you posted a racist comment and I answer in the thread so others can see I have taken action.

Tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You telling me how to run my site? Off you pop. Didn't say you could come back, you posted a racist post. How can anyone not see saying "Go back to Africa" when you don't know if she has ever been to Africa is racist.

Not interested in you, in the slightest, the ban originally was right and instead of saying 'yes, sorry' you come back with arrogance.

Nope, not here.

Last edited: