I hate what the world is becoming | Page 11 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

No, he's playing to the extreme just as the extreme Libs do. Neither should be considered authority. The proof is, given the BS he comes out with, he doesn't realise he's blaming himself.

He's part of the problem with his 'journalist' for shock value. What he says isn't actually wrong, but he's dismissing himself from being a major proponent of stirring up those extreme reactions on all sides.

He okayed the release of images of Brit soldiers 'pissing on' the enemy, he then defends Trump's 'their were good people on all sides'.

He's playing each extreme element against each other and then has the temerity to forget those (like us) in the middle, and lumps us into the extreme as he looks for his next headline appearance in the news.

He's a fuck nugget. As said, he's blaming the extreme ends, but he feeds them every time he opens his mouth and clearly doesn't understand (or more likely ignores) self fulfilling prophecy and he relishes it.

If the likes of fuck nugget didn't exist, what he leans on there (social media reactions) wouldn't exist because he helped make 'attack' with no substance or qualification something we can all do, because we saw our 'so called betters' in the press do it.

And he was in a role 'okaying' it long before the likes of Trump or Boris had any real power. No wonder he's friends with them.

lol, I appreciate the rant, but I didn't post that to be about Piers Morgan and this is going off topic. It's not exclusively his opinion. And as you've said, he's not wrong.

The left or whatever it is these days have gone off the rails completely. The anti-fascists acting like fascists. It's insane.

lol, I appreciate the rant, but I didn't post that to be about Piers Morgan and this is going off topic. It's not exclusively his opinion. And as you've said, he's not wrong.

The left or whatever it is these days have gone off the rails completely. The anti-fascists acting like fascists. It's insane.

What do you think of the Proud Boys?

I take every opportunity as you know lol As said he's not wrong, it's just uber hypocritical from him and couldn't let it slide lol

As we've agreed before, the extremes on both sides should be shut in their box.

So basically women are put off joining the fire service because of Fireman Sam being called umm...err.....Fireman Sam.

BBC News - Fireman Sam axed as brigade mascot for not being inclusive https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-49661970

Yes.... that's exactly why women don't want to be fireme....people. Nothing to do with the heavy lifting, shit pay, running into burning buildings or sitting around the firestation polishing your hose for hours.

Basically mate. I don't give a shit.
Do what you want, be what you want I really don't care. Its your life, but....
National news ?. Dear oh dear.

BBC News - Sam Smith changes pronouns to they/them https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-49688123

And I must be old . Because I don't get it anyway.

If Sam Smith doesn't feel male or female, whatever. It's his life, he can do what he wants. However, they/them implies plural which he is not. I'd much prefer if they invented a new (singular) pronoun but that's just me being a pedantic English teacher.