I hate what the world is becoming | Page 80 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Women want equal pay. Equal to who?
You look at any Mens teams first 11. There's no equal pay there. Not even close.
You could get a player on 500k a week and then a left back on 30k a week in the same team. How's that fair? Equal?
When woman's football generates the same amount of money. Fine. No problem. Get mega bucks.
But I would assume (assume) that clubs like villa may operate at a loss to keep the women's side of the game going??
Again, I don't know, I'm guessing. But I can't imagine any profit.

This is on a par with league 2 players wanting parity with premier league wages. That said if the US mens team want them to have parity they could take a pay cut, because they are both garbage. If either of them command big gates or generate loads of tv income could one of our American friends on here please put me straight.

Women want equal pay. Equal to who?
You look at any Mens teams first 11. There's no equal pay there. Not even close.
You could get a player on 500k a week and then a left back on 30k a week in the same team. How's that fair? Equal?
When woman's football generates the same amount of money. Fine. No problem. Get mega bucks.
But I would assume (assume) that clubs like villa may operate at a loss to keep the women's side of the game going??
Again, I don't know, I'm guessing. But I can't imagine any profit.

There is certainly inequality for women out there in the real world, none of us dispute that but stuff like this trivialize's real issues. Hilariously they think they're drawing attention to real-world problems. I was on the wrong side of this before because I did think the USWT should have got something similar to the USMT. Crazy to find out they already were getting paid more.

Personally, I think some women that get a little too deep into these ideas don't seem to get that some people are better than others and deserve to be recognized for that.

Okay, so the women want to be paid like the men's team well what about when an u15s team destroys you. Should they get paid the same as you too?

There is certainly inequality for women out there in the real world, none of us dispute that but stuff like this trivialize's real issues. Hilariously they think they're drawing attention to real-world problems. I was on the wrong side of this before because I did think the USWT should have got something similar to the USMT. Crazy to find out they already were getting paid more.

Personally, I think some women that get a little too deep into these ideas don't seem to get that some people are better than others and deserve to be recognized for that.

Okay, so the women want to be paid like the men's team well what about when an u15s team destroys you. Should they get paid the same as you too?
And where do you draw the line. Big clubs recruit players at 5/6 years old.. so we need to put them on mega money too then?
What about the refs? Equal pay for refs?
Camera men? Stewards?
Could go on for a while.
There can't be much money in women's football at present for them to justify being paid stupid money.
I hate the amount of money these players get... But at least you can see where the money comes from with TV deals and advertising.
If women were to get paid crazy money? Wheres that money coming from? It's certainly not from advertising and TV deals? What we going to do print free money?

It's simple really. If clubs had to pay the women the same wages as the men, they would simply shut down their women's teams.

Be careful what you wish for comes to mind.

And the crazy thing that would happen next is they'd say the men should not earn as much so that the women can keep their team. Something similar was said awhile ago on the set of some movie. An actress complained that the lead actor was earning too much and that she should get more. Her rationale was something along the lines of "I don't get enough so he doesnt deserve what he gets".

I noted on the way home last night that the fcuktards of the parish are out again queueing at petrol stations at the drop of a hat .
:clown:

Last edited:
I normally only fill up my car once a month or so, normally when I get paid. Payday is Friday so I'm hoping this nonsense will have calmed down by then but knowing this ridiculous country we live in it'll have escalated to a semi apocalyptic fight to the death over the last pay at the pump station at ASDA.

This fuel issue is beyond ridiculous. Wtf is wrong with people. There is no shortage. Its all caused by fcuktards.

Talking of which Boris is considering using the army by the end of the week . Well there isn't any fuel at all in the 3 stations within a mile of my house. So get this shit sorted now you dick.

This fuel issue is beyond ridiculous. Wtf is wrong with people. There is no shortage. Its all caused by fcuktards.

Talking of which Boris is considering using the army by the end of the week . Well there isn't any fuel at all in the 3 stations within a mile of my house. So get this shit sorted now you dick.

Properly wound up by these people. Couldn't get out of my road yesterday for people queuing at the petrol station by us and they were selling it at £1.44 a litre. Was tempted to walk up and down the queue and check just how many of theses people actually needed to fill up . For the record we went to Leicester yesterday and on the way back I filled up (£30 worth) at a place and didn't even have to queue.

I spoke to the bloke in my paper shop this morning. He got petrol on Saturday so he could get the shop each day. He said that the bloke in front of him in the queue put £6 in the tank. Twats like that make things worse but my big moan is about the media. Just like the bog roll crisis, who thought there was a problem until the media, including the t.v. news, started sensationalising the topic?

Someone putting £6 in is no where near as bad of those filling up their entire tanks and then filling up large jerry cans.

The media play a role but it's fundamentally the stupidity of human beings. This is how bank runs happen and this sort of behaviour more than predates mass communications.

I remember when I was a kid and there was going to be a sugar shortage, my Nan had a cupboard full of the stuff, I mean a 6ft tall cupboard!
We don't use sugar at all now, only for cups of tea for visitors which isn't very often. I normally have to chisel some out of the sugar caddy.

Scaremongering isn't a new thing but bloody hell the interweb is one hell of a tool to do it.

No so long ago they couldn't give petrol away now they are profiteering of it

Petrol is 'inelastic' so it totally makes sense economically to jack up the price. It wouldn't go up anywhere near as much if people were sensible though.