I hate what the world is becoming | Page 75 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

She should be sterilised as well.

A mother who left her daughter alone to starve to death as she partied for six days has been jailed.
Verphy Kudi admitted the manslaughter of 20-month-old Asiah Kudi, who was left at her Brighton flat as she celebrated her 18th birthday in December 2019.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-58102792
Its not manslaughter its murder. Leave a child for six day without food. I know what I would like to see happen to the bitch. Maybe starve her to death.

Its not manslaughter its murder. Leave a child for six day without food. I know what I would like to see happen to the bitch. Maybe starve her to death.
Not by the letter of the law. Perhaps her defence pivoted on her being a idiot rather than doing it maliciously. In an ideal world, people like this wouldn't having children at all.

The asses agree: no I wasn't giving a picture of women's asses. These are good enough for you lot

Screenshot_20210807-105039_Chrome.jpg

For all the years, training, money, equipment etc - given the Taliban were supposedly down to their pants.....how have they collapsed like this?

Another total clusterfuck of US military might and brain power.

I tend to take an anti-interventionist stance on foreign policy, which is why I liked candidates such as Tulsi Gabbard. I applaud Biden for this move.

I tend to take an anti-interventionist stance on foreign policy, which is why I liked candidates such as Tulsi Gabbard. I applaud Biden for this move.

Agreed, its fucked up but there is no such thing as Afghanistan. I thought this video was really good. Essentially the geography of the country prevents a central power from ruling it. The country is fragmented by its mountains with very few passes or connections so its very tribal. Everywhere has its own distinct culture and thats reinforced by Afghanistan having very specific groups of peoples.

It looks like Iraq in the sense that western powers drew up a bunch of artificial lines, called it a country and stole resources. And at least in the case of Iraq purposely divided the country in a way so that they'd never be able to throw out the colonial powers.

Agreed, its fucked up but there is no such thing as Afghanistan. I thought this video was really good. Essentially the geography of the country prevents a central power from ruling it. The country is fragmented by its mountains with very few passes or connections so its very tribal. Everywhere has its own distinct culture and thats reinforced by Afghanistan having very specific groups of peoples.

It looks like Iraq in the sense that western powers drew up a bunch of artificial lines, called it a country and stole resources. And at least in the case of Iraq purposely divided the country in a way so that they'd never be able to throw out the colonial powers.

Great video. I'm not saying the guy is wrong but the Taliban seem to have no problem conquering Afghanistan.

Great video. I'm not saying the guy is wrong but the Taliban seem to have no problem conquering Afghanistan.

I wonder if he meant holding power, or foreign peoples holding power. Maybe you have to be absolutely brutal and authoritarian to rule? The Taliban seem to be that.