I hate what the world is becoming | Page 42 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

So im at work today... well im not doing much work but im here in body.
Anyway, another day another freak.
The bloke i am lumbered with is refusing to have the vaccine because he honestly believes they are injecting us with a computer chip designed by microsoft that will control the way we think and act.

You couldnt make this shit up.

What sort of job is that, Col?

As night becomes day, what starts in the US/Canada heads over here, so worth paying attention to.

It's a double-edged sword, great ideas come out of America but so do a lot of bad ideas, or US-centric ideas or stuff that really doesn't make sense outside of an American context.

Gay rights and stuff like that America seemed to pioneer but you also have the over-sexualization of society which to me comes from America. They have this idea that their "way of life" is the best and everyone should live that way.

It's a double-edged sword, great ideas come out of America but so do a lot of bad ideas, or US-centric ideas or stuff that really doesn't make sense outside of an American context.

Gay rights and stuff like that America seemed to pioneer but you also have the over-sexualization of society which to me comes from America. They have this idea that their "way of life" is the best and everyone should live that way.

I think all societies think like that but America is the only one with enough power to make it happen.

I don't even know how it's newsworthy, 200 complaints when the reach of the message could have been in the millions? Who gives a flying fuck?

Oh will one fuck off.

More than 200 people have complained to the UK's media watchdog Ofcom about Channel 4's alternative Christmas message, which featured a deepfake of the Queen.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55478579

I saw the DM trying to whip up a bit of a frenzy about this the week running up to Christmas. Hilarious that the people who always accuse others of being "snowflakes" are ALWAYS the most touchy and easily offended.

Im not going to link because this has made me feel shockingly sick. But its on sky news website.
A dog owner has been fined after recording his dog brutally attacking a deer.
This has made me so mad. Its literally made me feel ill.
Please, if there is a God, please give me 5 minutes with the owner inside a cage. Please.

Oh will one fuck off.

More than 200 people have complained to the UK's media watchdog Ofcom about Channel 4's alternative Christmas message, which featured a deepfake of the Queen.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55478579
The Queen has done a lot of good work over the years for this country, but I am of the opinion that when she dies it would be a good time to put a clean broom through this archaic bunch of parasites

Concerning humans im probably as right as you can possibly be while still being anti racist........
Concerning animals im on the left of Antifa.
But yeah thats a tad silly but still the ethos is correct... all lives matter... including animals.