I hate what the world is becoming | Page 3 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

What gets me is the 'outrage' people have nowadays .

This week was the turn of people to be outraged at Lewis Hamilton for the absolute disgrace of ....errrrr ...... choosing the wrong words. Because no-one in the history of the world has ever had a poor choice of words with no malice or offence intended.

Ffs the bloke was just trying to describe how he was desperate to make a better life for his family and made an innocent mistake which was realised and corrected within a second. But some no marks saw a great opportunity to be 'outraged' and get a bit of coverage.

didn't see the incident, what did he say then!?

people are jealous of him I think, they go way ott

He was trying to explain how far he had come and how much his life had changed and said something like "from the slums of Stevenage, well, it's not a slum but..."

A total nothing in reality.

Ha, I think some people just like to be upset by these things. They seem to revel in it.

Life is so very complicated now and everyone seems to want a label.

Questions in a survey I'm doing on YouGov

Which of the following describes your gender identity at birth?

Male

Female

Intersex

Prefer not to say

Thinking about your gender identity, how do you identify?

Female (including trans women)

Male (including trans men)

Intersex

Agender

Genderfluid

Non-binary/ Non-conforming

Don't know

Other (please specify)

Prefer not to say

Life is so very complicated now and everyone seems to want a label.

Questions in a survey I'm doing on YouGov

Which of the following describes your gender identity at birth?

Male

Female

Intersex

Prefer not to say

Intersex

Agender

Genderfluid

Don't know

Other (please specify)

Prefer not to say

That survey is a disgrace. There should be way more options than that.

I just saw John Barnes defending Liam Neeson. He was very passionate about it too.

John Barnes wouldn't be the first name that springs to mind when looking for opinions on film star controversies. Maybe Barnes felt he had something to contribute to the debate and put himself forward?

Intersex

Agender

Genderfluid

Don't know

Other (please specify)

Prefer not to say

I’d tick Intersex because I’m really into sex. Unfortunately my GF isn’t.

I'm gender fluid.

Tomorrow I will wake up as a woman, and therefore I should be entitled to cheaper car insurance.

Maybe I'll go the whole hog and have a sex change. I'll be a real woman then even though I can't give birth. But if you question that, you'll get a call from Humberside Police, and they will ask you why you think that way.

Yes, that last bit happened. Twice.

To you, SJH? o_O

lol, no not to me thankfullly, but 2 people have been contacted by police in regards to their Twitter activity. One guy "liked" a limerick, and a 74 year old woman retweeted a Graham Linehan tweet. Both asked police had they done something illegal and they were told they hadn't. The Thought Police have finally arrived.

Worrying times.

me, me, me, me, me, me , me. Did I say me. I know my rights. You can't touch me and my opinions. I'm entitled and I have rights.

Just a thought, if you go around telling young people they are the most important thing in the world, and that they can be and do whatever they want: some of them actually believe it.

Shoes are racist now. In fact just the colour black is racist it seems.

"Katy Perry 'saddened' as her shoe line is taken off shelves for being racist"

"The singer has since removed the two offending shoe styles from her website after facing widespread criticism on social media."

https://news.sky.com/story/katy-per...for-being-racist-11635345?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

Most people wouldn't have seen anything in the shoes, just a small few who want to be outraged. If anyone is racist, surely they are? They can't seem to see beyond skin colour.