I hate what the world is becoming | Page 26 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Almost forgot about this.

Part of a €2.7m project aimed at tackling a rape crisis in Finland. Maybe it's meant to turn the rapist off through pure cringe? I'm sure that must be it.

Let them continue, I doubt we'll miss them.

A stunt being shared on viral video platform TikTok has caused serious injury among teenagers in the UK and US. The skull-breaker challenge involves two people kicking the legs from under a third, making them fall over. US prosecutors have charged two youngsters with aggravated assault over the prank and warned parents to stop their children taking part.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51742854

Let them continue, I doubt we'll miss them.

A stunt being shared on viral video platform TikTok has caused serious injury among teenagers in the UK and US. The skull-breaker challenge involves two people kicking the legs from under a third, making them fall over. US prosecutors have charged two youngsters with aggravated assault over the prank and warned parents to stop their children taking part.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-51742854

The fucking "skull-breaker challenge".

Have we reached peak retard yet?

There is an article in today's Guardian with the headline Nine out of Ten People Found to be Biased Against Women.

I've almost clicked on it twice and stopped myself both time because I know it's nonsense clickbait and clicking it just encourages it.

There is an article in today's Guardian with the headline Nine out of Ten People Found to be Biased Against Women.

I've almost clicked on it twice and stopped myself both time because I know it's nonsense clickbait and clicking it just encourages it.
Which is interesting given gender splits, so saying that a lot of women are biased against themselves, which makes me think the definition of bias is probably suspect here. Whilst you can objectively demonstrate 'bias' in certain circumstances a lot of things that are considered biased can be subjective.

If the data were collected via surveys then it would be interesting to see which questions (I'd imagine asked on a 5 point likert scale) were used to tease out 'bias'.

Pedant's Corner:

I was always taught that one should say "biased towards" and "prejudiced against". I would suggest the Grauniad sub needs to revisit their grammar...

Who's doing what now?

Nobody is doing anything apparently, because we are all part of the same dream according to a stream I clicked on by accident and then wasted 2 minutes of 10 minutes listening to it.

Theres nothing to hate cos we don't exist, allegedly! I'm ok then. Perhaps this would be better in the non existional conspiracy thread 🙃🙄🙂

Nobody is doing anything apparently, because we are all part of the same dream according to a stream I clicked on by accident and then wasted 2 minutes of 10 minutes listening to it.

Theres nothing to hate cos we don't exist, allegedly! I'm ok then. Perhaps this would be better in the non existional conspiracy thread 🙃🙄🙂

I like Alan Watts.