I hate what the world is becoming | Page 25 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

Such a difficult subject and obviously one close to our hearts in this business.

I would quite like everyone to say whatever they think, and be lambasted for anything out of order. I don't like the feeling of censoring, but then, there never really has been freedom of speech for hate speech, racism etc

Facebook/Twitter's reaction to this could be interesting as despite removing/blocking some content they've also largely hidden behind the 1st Amendment trying to skirt things for PR purposes.

Changes nowt for us obviously as we don't have free speech, just freedom of expression within a qualified format of the law - but if the likes of YT/FB & Twitter are somehow reined in on the back of this, it may well make life a little easier as more people understand the differences.

So you can assault police officers and nurses, cause criminal damage to NHS equipment in A and E, threaten to stab people and still not go to prison. Excellent. Must have been the turning up to court with a crutch for sympathy tactic. Dear god .

https://mol.im/a/8061893

Instant reaction is lock the judge up....being the Mail though, I'm assuming that's not quite the full story even if it's still despicable as she deserved jail time.

Agree with ban.
Initially I thought the ban was about Indians and the caste system they have. Pale also being light in colour.
Kids stuff and alcohol should be split apart.
Also think betting companies should be banned from football sponsorship
Some paths in life can lead to some very dark alleys.
Drink and gambling should not be advertised. Too many impressionable kids out their.

Agree with ban.
Initially I thought the ban was about Indians and the caste system they have. Pale also being light in colour.
Kids stuff and alcohol should be split apart.
Also think betting companies should be banned from football sponsorship
Some paths in life can lead to some very dark alleys.
Drink and gambling should not be advertised. Too many impressionable kids out their.
On the back of one complaint Ali? It's not a beer sold in the local ToysRUs and if kids are browsing the alcohol section of any shop then I don't think it's the companies that should be taken to task....maybe the parents?

And I freely admit that as a 14/15 yr old I was in pubs, but I was sensible.

I am torn on betting in football though. The % won't be correct, but should the planet punish the 90% who are happy for the 10% who have problems? I do agree with the advertising point - but if kept in their own normal bubble, surely it's each to their own.

Yes, perfectly okay because she's talking about honkies.

However, insert any other race in there and wow, hello Adolf!

Funny that she talks about their "territory" etc., but if I was talk about that I would labeled a white nationalist who hates immigrants.

It's actually hilarious reading through it, imagine she was white talking about Muslims.

Yes, perfectly okay because she's talking about honkies.

However, insert any other race in there and wow, hello Adolf!

Funny that she talks about their "territory" etc., but if I was talk about that I would labeled a white nationalist who hates immigrants.

It's actually hilarious reading through it, imagine she was white talking about Muslims.

Good idea for a prank on her. You'd need a Canadian comedian to put it out though.