I hate what the world is becoming | Page 2 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

PETA keep on giving don't they.

And yes, the host was a twat but I believe it's been proven he asked everyone for a dance on the stage - he just jumped with the lass to the most well known current female boogie.

Nothing more than that - if he'd said slut drop I'd think differently.

Raheem has always got a bad rap from press and fans. Not sure why. Don't think he deserves it.

Is it due to the colour of his skin? Not sure. But people don't seem to like him for some reason.

Looking at that tweet you could definitely argue the press have driven the hatred of him.

I like him. Great player. As I said last week I was trying to put a bet on him to win next years Balon D'or.

As for the money...just let it be... good luck to him to earn what he can get and spend it how he likes.

Picking a name at random though.... John Stones, must be earning a massive wedge too and his performances are also up and down. I'm sure he isn't a goody 2 shoes, the press could no doubt find pictures of him out drinking and buying lavish things..... but they don't.

Picking a name at random though.... John Stones, must be earning a massive wedge too and his performances are also up and down. I'm sure he isn't a goody 2 shoes, the press could no doubt find pictures of him out drinking and buying lavish things..... but they don't.

Gary Lineker tweeted similar, mentioned Harry Kane instead as a parallel to Sterling. Both clean living, rich, successful high-profile England players who basically keep to themselves yet Sterling is hounded by the press for some reason.

It's a disgrace and just gives encouragement to all the latent racists in our society that it's ok to come out with the kind of filth we saw at the weekend.

It's never gone away sadly and now the current social and political climate seems to have made these kind of views acceptable. Shocking and bewildering times.

Gary Lineker tweeted similar, mentioned Harry Kane instead as a parallel to Sterling. Both clean living, rich, successful high-profile England players who basically keep to themselves yet Sterling is hounded by the press for some reason.

It's a disgrace and just gives encouragement to all the latent racists in our society that it's ok to come out with the kind of filth we saw at the weekend.

It's never gone away sadly and now the current social and political climate seems to have made these kind of views acceptable. Shocking and bewildering times.

Ca-moron started it with his blame culture, making it ok for the lice to crawl out of the woodwork again.
Don't you think that the 'hater's' in our society are actually all cowards. They hid away when they thought their thoughts were unacceptable but, as soon as they were given the go-ahead by a politician they came out but, not to spout their hatred in a face-to-face debate, rather to hide in a crowd and shout anonymously. They do that because they know they have no logical argument for debate, all they have is their hatred and jealousy.

I hate, with a burning passion, the hypocrisy of those who rule.
When they need the votes from us plebs, they are all over us, promising that the sun will shine out of everyones arse but, once they have what they want, it's fuck you for the next five years.

I like the idea of mixing phrases.

"Bring home the bacon bagel" is a saying I may now adopt as is "Kill 2 birds with 1 scone"

That reminds me of an 'article' in Viz encouraging people to make new swear words by mixing existing swear words. One example I can remember is cuntybollox.

Somehow I never heard this until the weekend or at least never really remembered it. Have to say it does have that ring to it at times but theres a flipside to it too with a woman convincing a man to stay too. I feel like most of the people never got past the first part.

-

Only advice is don't bash rap music or the thrash of today to defend a song you like. I have seen nobody here do it but I saw some tweets bashing the use of the N word as a retort to the classic lines in Fairytale of New York.

Those two things are very very different and comments that come from a racist place at worst to complete ignorance at best.

I fail to see why Cameron takes the blame?

Call me Coward won't take the blame for anything as he thinks he is as pure as the driven snow! I don't do the blame game, however I will make an exception for that **** and his band of ''****' men by name. Fill the *'s in with whatever 4 letter word you like that isn't nice, just to confirm