I hate what the world is becoming | Page 107 | Vital Football

I hate what the world is becoming

https://news.sky.com/story/oldham-g...me-children-from-sexual-exploitation-12637246

This man was ring leader of a child grooming gang.

His job... Wait for it.... Welfare officer for the council..... Are we shocked yet? We want more?

When arrested for the abuse of minors the police failed to notify his employers so he was free to work and groom more kids via his council job.

Shocked. Nope.
This has been going on for years col and the police and council don't give a fuck about these kids from poor backgrounds.
They are only concerned with not rocking the boat,,,, again.

Why do they want us to do their jobs for them?
I went to Edinburgh last week by plane. They sent me boarding cards to print out for the outward flight which I duly did. They assumed I had a smart phone so they sent me the boarding cards for the return flight by email when I was in Edinburgh.
I then had to find somewhere with a printer so that I could print the documents. Cue panic because the guest house didn’t allow access to their private printer. Eventually, after a bit of worry I asked a barmaid in the pub if she knew where there was an Internet cafe with printer facilities. She was brilliant. She got me to email the document to the pub and printed it off for me.
What a bloody silly system!

Emma Thompson facing backlash for fat suit in new 'Matilda' film

Emma Thompson has received backlash for wearing a prosthetic fat suit in a new musical adaptation of Roald Dahl's Matilda.

In the newly released trailer for Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical, the Love Actually star is unrecognisable as Agatha Trunchbull, the cruel headmistress of Crunchem Hall Primary School.

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/emma-tho...c6zIHiLGIsCzZ0eRdTfNGB_Wm_DE3fWTMH-JDeiBEKisc

Remember, (almost) everyone is an oppressed victim these days.

It is strange, can't remember the name at the moment of the USA tv series, hardman fixer type of thing, his brother in it, a UK actor, ran a boxing gym in the series. He acted the role of someone degrading with Parkinsons, so obviously like me, a brain condition. Was I offended? No, what I would like to do is meet the actor and congratulate him on how well he acted it and the level of time he had so obviously studied the condition, or order to get the shakes, jerks, the walk totally correct.

It is what they do, they act. FFS.

https://news.sky.com/story/rochdale...ort-him-because-son-needs-role-model-12638802

Gang member, paedophile, child groomer wants to avoid being deported due to human rights. (Which he will no doubt win).

However his point to the judge was he shouldn't be deported because his son needs a male role model.

You couldn't make this shit up.
It has emerged today the he effectively won the right to stay four years ago, by renouncing his Pakistani citizenship four days before he was due to be deported, Using legal aid this vile piece of filth has dodged deportation .
It is To be hoped he winds up dead.

It has emerged today the he effectively won the right to stay four years ago, by renouncing his Pakistani citizenship four days before he was due to be deported, Using legal aid this vile piece of filth has dodged deportation .
It is To be hoped he winds up dead.

Did he have dual citizenship?

I'm fairly sure it's illegal to renounce your citizenship and make yourself stateless.

Did he have dual citizenship?

I'm fairly sure it's illegal to renounce your citizenship and make yourself stateless.
There are three? others , they all tried to do the same, but they did It three months later, and their lawyers are still trying to get the same results, but so far it hasn't happened.
It does say it's a loophole that existed back in 2018.