I forgot how good he is | Vital Football

I forgot how good he is

:giggle: I dunt think we'll mek the Champions League mi owd pal and if Hendo turns out to be as good as he thinks he is that's where he'll want to be playin.That said i dunt rule owt out whilst LORD WILDER's our boss at BDBL.UTMPB

There's 4 and a half yars left!

There's 4 and a half yars left!

If you're referring to 'Europe in five years', then why not..? We have to survive, then add quality for the next two/three seasons, but I can see it as at least possible that we could get a Europa Cup place.

In 2006/7 we just looked happy to be in the PL, with few ambitions on the pitch and in the squad. Now we look like we are serious about continuing our journey, but it won't be overnight.

If you're referring to 'Europe in five years', then why not..? We have to survive, then add quality for the next two/three seasons, but I can see it as at least possible that we could get a Europa Cup place.

In 2006/7 we just looked happy to be in the PL, with few ambitions on the pitch and in the squad. Now we look like we are serious about continuing our journey, but it won't be overnight.
It is a damn sight more realistic this time around with the new set up at all levels.